5 Ways Office Coffee Services Can Help Your Business Save Money
5 Ways Office Coffee ServicesCan Help Your Business Save Money
Companies can derive many important benefits from providing free coffee to their employees and customers. The simple gesture can make both employees and customers feel valued and appreciated as well as promote positive feelings about the business. It can also improve morale, boost productivity and even reduce stress. In addition to these important intangible benefits, office coffee services can actually save your business money as well as time. Here are 5 ways that an office coffee service can help your business save money.
1. Save on Employee TimeTime is money, especially in the case of taking employeesaway from productive work. There are several ways that acoffee service can help in this department. For one thing,by furnishing coffee in the office, employees dont need togo off site to get coffee. This will help save time and keepemployees focused on their work. They can enjoy theirbreaks without having to rush to and from the office.Having a coffee service will also eliminate the need forhaving employees spend their time ordering, buy andstocking coffee and coffee supplies. It will also be easierfor your accountant or bookkeeper to track expenses byhaving only one receipt instead of multiple ones.
2. Save on coffee makersMost office coffee services will furnish coffee makersas part of the service. They will also take care of anymaintenance or replacement issues. This willeliminate your company having to buy coffeeequipment and keeping it in good working order.Decent coffee makers will usually cost at least $150-200 each. So just saving on coffee equipment alonecould save your business a lot of money.
3. Save on coffee expensesThe price of coffee will usually be either the same or cheaper than what you would pay for at a store. Plus the coffee usually comes in pre-measured pouches. This will usually mean that less coffee will go to waste. Another added perk is that many gourmet brands of coffee are available with these services, so you can offer high quality coffee to your employees and customers.
4. Save on suppliesCoffee services will usually provide all the other supplies you need in addition to the coffee and coffee machines, including creamer, sugar and sweeteners, milk, napkins and stirrers. Some services also offer other beverages as well as snacks. By ordering all of your supplies from one service, you can save a lot of money and time.
5. Save on servicing, repairs and replacementUsing a coffee service will also help eliminate the need to replace, repair and service your coffee making equipment. If anything gets broken or damaged the service will replace it.
As you can see there are many benefits and cost savings associated with hiring office coffee services. The intangible benefits alone will help keep your employees and customers feeling valued and appreciated. This will improve morale and help keep employees focused on their work. The fact that providing free coffee can also help your company save money is a big added bonus.