Workshop’s introduction and division of participants in groups (2min)
Work organization and skill requirements constantly change and for that reason innovative pedagogical approaches are growing fast in order to support the need of Continuing Professional Training (CPT).
1. CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES IN SMES: INTRODUCING WEBQUEST 2.0 & COLLABORATIVE BLENDED LEARNING MODEL Barcelona, Spain, 2-4 July 2012, Graham Attwell & Maria Perifanou, Pontydysgu, UK
2. Web 1- Web2- Web3 …..The internet has & will continue tochange, growing….
3. “Webquest 2.0 arecollaborativeprojects that take placeless as face–to–facemeetings but mostly on–line, supported by(a)synchronous Web 2.0technologies combining atthe sametime collaborative learningwith self paced learning”.
4. “A Webquest 2.0 is an inquiry–orientedactivity in which some or all the information thatlearners interact with comes from internet”(Bernie Dodge, 1995)“A Webquest 2.0 is an inquiry–oriented activitiy that takes place basically in a Web2.0–enhanced, social & interactiveopen learning environment, in which the learnercan decide to create hisown learning paths choosing the Web 2.0 toolsand the on–line resources neededfor the completion of the final Webquest 2.0product” (Perifanou, 2011)
5. Researchquestions?1. Webquest 2.0 & HRM (transfer)2. CBLM in SMEs(group & self paced work)3. Web 2.0 enhanced working environment4. Communities of Practice