2. Five houses of Shakespeare Shakespere’s birthplace Anne Hathaways Cottage & Gardens Nashs House & New Place Mary Ardens Farm Halls Croft
3. Shakespeares Birthplace from Henley StreetShakespeares Birthplace has been welcoming visitors for over 250years. William Shakespeare was born, grew up and he played here. Heate meals in the hall and he slept and dreamed in these rooms.Shakespeare also spent the first five years of married life in this housewith his new wife, Anne Hathaway.Shakespeare’s birthplace
4. Shakespeare aloud!Shakespeare Aloud! actorsplay an integral role duringevents across the ShakespeareHouses & Gardens including:Shakespeares BirthdayCelebrationsStratford Poetry FestivalTagore CelebrationsSchool holiday entertainment
5. Media exhibitionThis enthralling showinterweaves theatre and historywith Shakespearian magic. Youwill see genuine treasures andartefacts associated with theman himself brought to life,including Shakespeares FirstFolio.
6. Glovers workshopToday, the recreated workshopprovides a fascinating insight into JohnShakespeares prestigious trade as aglover and the beautiful gardens createa charming backdrop for liveperformances from in-house actingcompany, Shakespeare Aloud!
7. Anne Hathaways cottage & gardensAnne Hathaways Cottage is a thatched farmhouse with stunninggrounds and gardens, which overflow with beautiful blooms, andtraditional shrubs
8. Discover and enjoy nine acres ofbeautiful grounds.Award winning gardensSay it with Flowers exhibition
9. Nashs house & new placeChildren ofWillianShakespeareVisit Nashs House and the site of Shakespeares last home at NewPlace where he died in 1616.
10. Halls CroftJacobean home of Shakespeares daughter.
11. TicketsShakespeare Five House Pass (now includes Shakespeares grave)Anne Hathaways Cottage & Gardens, Halls Croft, Mary Ardens Farm, Nashs House& New Place, Shakespeares Birthplace, Shakespeares GraveAdult: £22.50 Child: £13.50 Concession: £20.50 Family: £58.00Shakespeare Birthplace PassHalls Croft, Nashs House & New Place, Shakespeares Birthplace, ShakespearesGrave. Ideal if you only have a few hoursAdult: £14.95 Child: £9.00 Concession: £13.95 Family: £38.50Anne Hathaways Cottage TicketAnne Hathaways Cottage & GardensAdult: £9.00 Child: £5.00 Concession: £8.00 Family: £22.50Mary Ardens Farm TicketMary Ardens FarmAdult: £9.95 Child: £6.50 Concession: £8.95 Family: £26.50
12. Opening time
13. Stratford-Upon-Avon Hop on Hop Off BusThe bus has ticketingoptions which includesadmissions to theShakespeare properties.The main starting pointof the buses is by thebridge next to the mainTourist InformationCentre. For independentvisitors there is also astop very close to thetrain station.