1. Marcy Jett
37 W. Longview Avenue
Columbus, OH 43202
To obtain and maintain a position with an expanding company.
Sinclair Community College, Dayton, OH (September 2005 – January 2008)
Medical Billing Certificate of Completion
Wright State University, Dayton, OH (September 2002 – July 2004)
Office of John M. Malinky Ph.D. Transcription, billing and general office duties
(June 1, 2007 – Present)
Columbus, OH, 614-898-0443
- Transcribing patient evaluations, letters and appointments.
- Transcribing and reviewing NGRI and Competency Criminal Reports for Netcare Forensic Psychiatry.
- Preparing and sending letters and bills to various lawyers and the Bureau of Workers Compensation.
- Preparing various billing forms such as C-84s and C-9s.
- Medical billing and follow-up on all delinquent accounts.
- General office duties.
Wright Law Co. Scanning and Filing (April 15, 2007 – August 1, 2007)
Columbus, OH, 614-791-9112
- Responsibilities include converting paper files to electronic format.
Kroger Pharmacy, Certified Pharmacy Technician, (September 25, 2000 – November 1, 2006)
Dayton, OH, 1-800-576-4377
- Counting the prescribed number of tablets.
- Entering prescription information into the computer to produce labels.
- Overseeing workers compensation reimbursements.
- Handling prior authorization rejections.
- Hand billing and online billing to various medical offices and insurance companies.
- Inventory control and re-ordering merchandise.
- Making and receiving phone calls to both patients and numerous health care facilities.
- More than 6 years experience as a Certified Pharmacy Technician.
- Superb communication skills necessary to follow verbal and written instructions, including the
ability to understand technical, medical and pharmaceutical terminology.
- Strong knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Word and Excel, and numerous operating systems and
- Great physical ability and stamina (able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds and remain standing or walking
for prolonged periods of time) to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to consistently interact with patients and staff in a courteous
manner; and to maintain positive working relationships.
- Knowledge of both ICD-9 and CPT codes.
2. - More than ten years experience using multi-line phones.
- Became a Certified Pharmacy Technician in November of 2003 and have maintained certification.
- John M. Malinky Ph.D., current employer, 614-898-0443
- Trista Black, friend, 937-459-7218