M A R C U S H. P U L S I P H E R
Address Telephone Email
950 Clarkson St. #17 Cellular 801-580-3717 email@example.com
Denver, CO 80218
A landscape architect who is passionate about environmentally and socially responsible design and who
thrives in a dynamic, collaborative studio environment. Possesses highly refined design and creative problem-
solving skills as well as a desire and willingness to take on new challenges.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & INTERESTS
• Street & Plaza Design • Open Space Design • New Community Planning
• Ecotourism Resort Planning • Water Efficient Design • Site Grading
• Stormwater Management • Visualization Graphics • Presentation Graphics
• ConsultantClient Coordination • Document Set Preparation • Model Building
Computer Program Proficiency Foreign Language
• AutoCAD • Sketchup • Adobe Creative Suite • Fluency in Spanish
• Adobe Flash • Microsoft Office • Partial fluency in Italian
P R O F E S S I O N A L A C C R E D I TAT I O N
LEED Accredited Professional
Sept. 2008- Landscape Architecture and Graphic Design Consulting
Present – Contracted with Dunn + Kiley to help in the design of a ski resort and village base in China.
– Contracted with Design Workshop to work on the planning and design of a new city in México.
– Created designs for residences in Texas, Utah, and Wyoming.
– Designed marketing pieces for BYU-Idaho and Pristine Landscaping.
– Created the design and layout of several issues of the Library of Trees for The Arbor Day Foundation
– Worked with Consortium West on the design and layout of a Vietnam War interpretive
display at Hill Air Force Base Museum
April 2009- The Galileo Initiative - Salt Lake City, UT
Aug 2009 – Responsible for all product design – Corporate training workbooks, supporting presentation
materials including Powerpoint and Flash presentations, book layout and design.
– Collaborated on the design and implementation of marketing materials including website design
Aug. 2007- Design Workshop Inc. - Denver, CO
Sept. 2008 – Designed in its entirety a high-end retail street with accompanying plaza spaces.
– Directed and coordinated all site grading efforts with the civil engineer for a 175 acre
– Managed all digital files for the design and preparation of a large Schematic Design
Package and the subsequent Design Development package.
– Elevated the quality of presentation materials for all projects worked on.
E D U C AT I O N A L B A C K G R O U N D
Bachelor of Landscape Architecture, Graduated with Honors, Cum Laude
Utah State University – 2007
Associate of Applied Sciences – Graphic Design/Illustration
Brigham Young University-Idaho – 2004
AWA R D S & H O N O R S
2007 ASLA Honors Award Recipient
2007 USU LAEP Senior Faculty Award
2006 Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship
2003 John C. Clarke Leadership Scholarship