1. 21 ways to innovate in automotive 21Lobsterstreet.com/21ways
2. 1. Incremental innovation2. Process innovation3. Red ocean innovation4. Service innovation5. Business model innovation6. Sustainable innovation7. Frugal innovation8. Blue ocean innovation9. Radical innovation10. Open innovation - crowd sourcing11. Experience innovation12. Social innovation13. Impossible innovation14. Supply chain innovation15. Innovation inspiration from the past16. ......21. ... 21Lobsterstreet.com/21ways
3. 1.Incremental innovation
4. Incremental innovation seeks to improve the systems that already exist, making them better, faster cheaper.
5. 2.Process innovation
6. Process innovation means the implementation of a new or significantly improved production or delivery method.
7. 3.Red ocean innovation
8. Red Oceans refer to the known market space, i.e. all the industries in existence today. In red oceans, industry boundaries are defined and accepted, and the competitive rules of the game are knownhttp://www.blueoceanstrategy.com/abo/Blue_Ocean_Strategy_Glossary_Lookup.php?Term=red-oceans
9. 4.Service innovation
10. Service Innovation can be defined as “a new or considerably changed service concept, client interaction channel, service delivery system or technological concept that individually, but most likely in combination, leads to one or more (re)new(ed) service functions that are new to the firm.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Service_innovation
11. 5.Business model innovation
12. A business model innovation results in an entirely different type of company that competes not only on the value proposition of its offerings, but aligns its profit formula, resources and processes to enhance that value proposition, capture new market segments and alienate competitors.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_model_innovation
13. 6.Sustainable innovation
14. Eco-innovation is a term used to describe products and processes that contribute to sustainable development
15. 7.Frugal innovation
16. Frugal Innovation is about doing more with less. Entrepreneurs and innovators in emerging markets have to devise low cost strategies to either tap or circumvent institutional complexities and resource limitations to innovate, develop and deliver products and services to low income usershttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frugal_engineering
17. 8.Blue ocean innovation
18. Blue Oceans represent the unknown market space, i.e. all the industries not in existence today. Blue oceans are defined byuntapped market space, demand creation, and the opportunity for highly profitable growth. In blue oceans, competition is irrelevant because the rules of the game are not set.
19. 9.Radical innovation
20. Radical innovations (breakthrough, discontinuous or disruptiveinnovations) provide something new to the world that we live in by uprooting industry conventions and by significantly changingcustomer expectations in a positive way. Ultimately, they often end up replacing existing methods / technologies.
21. 10.Open source innovation / Crowd sourcing
22. In production and development, open source is a philosophy or pragmatic methodology that promotes free redistribution and access to an end product’s design and implementation detailshttp://www.gizmag.com/vw-crowdsources-its-way-to-a-hover-car/22439/
23. 11.Experience innovation
24. Companies that try to create holistic experiences by emotionally engaging their consumers.
25. 12.Social innovation
26. Social innovation refers to new strategies, concepts, ideas and organizations that meet social needs of allhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_innovation
27. 13.Impossible innovation
28. Impossible … ?
29. Impossible … ?
30. 14.Supply chain innovation
31. Supply chain innovation is about applying best practices and technological innovations to your own supply chain in order toreduce such cycle and wait times and other waste (to use a Lean term) in your in-house processes
32. 15.Innovation inspiration from the past
36. 16. - 21. Contact us for custommade sets for your industry we have extensive experience in: finance, telecom, governement, events, high-tech, FMCG, health care, ...Note: This set for automotive is a preview set, the offical sets are custom made & all items have referal links 21Lobsterstreet.com/21ways
37. 21 ways to innovate 21 ways to innovate is a set of inspiration material foranalyzing & finding possible opportunities for innovation.21 ways to innovate is an industry specific offering from the innovation network 21 Lobsterstreet. Combining the input with an interactive engagingpresentation or workshop clearly helps to come up withnew connections, great ideas and enriched concepts. This set is compiled & presented by Marc Heleven, Cyriel Kortleven & Ramon Vullings. Enjoy the (slide)show! 21Lobsterstreet.com/21ways
38. innovate! ideaDJinnovation - keynote supportconsulting - enhance audience experience 21 ways for - custom real-time inspiration for events- leadership & strategy advice- business model Innovation innovation innovation inspiration- make innovation happen - all industries - engaging presentations innovate for real - practical workshops find alternatives 21Lobsterstreet.com/21ways