Genuinely Useful Content: Building a Long-Term Content Strategy that Will Help You Maximize Results with Social Media, Google and SEO …
Genuinely Useful Content: Building a Long-Term Content Strategy that Will Help You Maximize Results with Social Media, Google and SEO
A successful content strategy is all about consistently creating and delivering genuinely useful and relevant content that attracts and nurtures just the right audience, your decision-makers and those that influence them. But with limited budget and resources, it’s not always easy to build a sustainable, long-term content strategy that delivers measurable results that align with your business goals.
In this presentation you will learn how to build and execute a successful content strategy that will help you maximize results with social media, Google and SEO. It’s about creating the right mix of content and social media that will earn your audience’s trust and eventually drive demand for your business.
- Steps to build a B2B content strategy from the ground up
- How to optimize content to perform well in social media and search
- How to scale your program and crowdsource your content creation
- How to build a metrics framework and measure ROI of your program
- Example of a successful content strategy in action
- Tools and resources to help you
This presentation is based on real life experience building a content strategy for IBM Security.