1. Bringing the world to Israel one of the largest tour operators and wholesalers for incoming tourism to Israel and one of Israel’s top destination management companies. 2011
2. Con tent <ul><li>Who we are </li></ul><ul><li>What we do </li></ul><ul><li>Our Team </li></ul><ul><li>Speaking your language </li></ul><ul><li>Individual travel (FIT) </li></ul><ul><li>Groups </li></ul><ul><li>Private Car Tours </li></ul><ul><li>M.I.C.E </li></ul><ul><li>Charter flights & Seats </li></ul><ul><li>Holiday Packages </li></ul><ul><li>Weddings & Family Events </li></ul><ul><li>Bar & Bat Mitzvah Groups </li></ul><ul><li>Sports </li></ul><ul><li>Pilgrim Groups </li></ul><ul><li>Jewish Missions </li></ul><ul><li>Online Reservation System </li></ul><ul><li>Isram Specials </li></ul><ul><li>Attractions in Israel </li></ul><ul><li>Special Activities </li></ul><ul><li>Contact Us </li></ul>
3. Who w e are <ul><li>Isram Israel promotes travel to Israel from the Usa, Canada, the UK, France, Russia, and other major countries. The foundation of Isram Israel ’s success - is a deep commitment to quality, value and service. </li></ul><ul><li> </li></ul><ul><li>Isram Israel is part of the IsramWorld Group, established in 1967, with a head office in New York. IsramWorld is the largest tour operator to Israel from the United States. The IsramWorld Group provides tourist services to all major destinations worldwide. </li></ul>
4. What we do <ul><li>W e p rovide comprehensive tourist services to groups, travel agents, organizations, business travelers, families, and individuals. </li></ul><ul><li> </li></ul><ul><li>W e c ontract all the major suppliers in Israel on a year-round basis, obtaining room allocations, preferred rates, and the best terms and conditions for our clients. </li></ul><ul><li> </li></ul><ul><li>W e h andle individual travel and groups such as Jewish groups, religious pilgrimage, special interest groups, Jewish missions, private car tours, conventions and incentives. </li></ul>
5. Our Team <ul><li>Management Isram Israel’s dynamic management team in Tel Aviv is responsible for year - round contracts with all the Israeli major suppliers, working throughout the year and obtaining preferential hotel rates, large room allotments, the newest buses and most professional guides and more. We are in constant search for new properties, improved quality, better prices and the best possible service. </li></ul><ul><li>Marketing O ur m arketing office in London serves our European travel agents. Our Director of Marketing makes periodic sales calls to your country to offer creative ideas, gives instant quotes for groups and individuals, and offers solutions and trouble shooting to our clients. IT Department The Isram Israel contracting and reservation departments are fully computerized. Rates and allocations are constantly updated. Special Offers are instantly documented and sent to all our clients. Our ONLINE clients enjoy the immediate benefits of up to the minute updates, putting them one step ahead of the rest of the travel market. </li></ul>
6. Speaking yo ur language <ul><li>Other Operational Departments at Isram </li></ul><ul><li>Offers 24-hour instant quotes, detailed program planning and availability information for hotels, guides and buses. You enjoy active and professional input based on our experts’ deep understanding of the country’s tourism product. We offer a professional approach to planning, quoting, booking, and operating group travel of all types. </li></ul><ul><li>L atin D epartment – Taking care of clients from Spain, Portugal South and Central America. </li></ul><ul><li>F rench D epartment – For costumers of France, Belgium and other francophone countries. </li></ul><ul><li>U K D epartment – Serves travel agents from the United Kingdom. </li></ul><ul><li>C anada D epartment – For North America clients. </li></ul><ul><li>R ussian a nd East Europe Department – Specialist with the Russian speaking countries as Russia, Hungary, Ukraine, Kazakhstan etc. </li></ul><ul><li>W e a lso have agents who are taking care of travel agents from other countries as Germany, Sweden, Denmark etc. </li></ul>
7. Individual travel (FIT) <ul><li>O ur t eam of professionals serves hundreds of travel agents from around the world. We book online and offline hotel accommodation, as well as transfers and tours, and we provide the following services: </li></ul><ul><li>Hotel accommodation </li></ul><ul><li>Isram Israel has year-round contracts with all the major hotels in Israel. We enjoy the best rates, large room allotments, and preferential service. We offer you instant confirmation at any hotel you choose. </li></ul><ul><li>Private car Tours </li></ul><ul><li>W e h ave a large selection of experienced, multilingual guides and luxurious private cars (ranging in size from 4 to 11 seats) working exclusively for us. </li></ul><ul><li>Transfers and VIP service </li></ul><ul><li>W e m ake sure your clients feels good from the moment they arrive at the airport. Clients are received with a smile and transferred safely to their destination in new cars driven by professional drivers. </li></ul>
8. <ul><li>Car rental Y ou b enefit from our contracts with the most reputable and reliable car rental companies. We provide new cars, with branches all over the country and 24-hour service at Ben Gurion international airport. Our rates are great and we frequently offer an upgraded vehicle. Regular Day Tours W e p rovide a selection of day tours to make your clients’ stay in Israel more memorable. Daily departures of one-day tours to Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Masada and the Dead Sea, the North and Galilee - are available from all major cities. Weekly Tours T ours a re offered throughout the year, to acquaint your clients with the major sites in Israel. Petra Tours A ll- i nclusive guided one-day trips to Petra leave daily from Eilat. Concierge Services W e b ook local flights, make reservations for museums, and fulfill special requests that you may have. </li></ul>
9. Gro ups <ul><li>W e o ffer instant 24-hour quotes, with detailed program planning and information on availability of hotels, guides and buses. You enjoy active and professional input based on our experts’ deep understanding of the country’s tourism product. </li></ul><ul><li> </li></ul><ul><li>W e o ffer a professional approach to planning, quoting, booking, and operating group travel of all types: Pilgrim groups of all denominations, Jewish groups, special celebration groups (Weddings, Bar/Bat Mitzvah) and groups led by a Pastor, a Rabbi or other tour leaders. </li></ul><ul><li> </li></ul><ul><li>W e m ake it our business to be in touch with the tour leader, provide upgrades whenever possible and take care of any special needs, we meet the leader during the tour to make sure that all is going well. </li></ul>
10. Private Car Tours <ul><li>T ailor m ade programs planned especially for the individual client. The client’s budget and individual preferences are the basis for the program design. The tour is planned to fit the client’s timetable -special needs and requests. </li></ul><ul><li> W e p rovide a top professional guide with a luxurious car for the duration of the trip. We book the hotels, transfers, museums, and sites. We arrange for a baby-sitter if needed, book a table at a restaurant, and fulfill special requests the client may have. </li></ul>
11. M.I. C.E <ul><li>Isram Israel ’s expertise extends to Meetings, Incentives, Missions and Conventions worldwide through it’s M.I.C.E division. The M.I.C.E division deals exclusively with this very specific and targeted market. We offer innovative programs filled with special events and unique surprises - all carried out with our attention to the minutest details, and all geared to make your event a huge success. </li></ul><ul><li> </li></ul><ul><li>T he e xperienced professionals on the M.I.C.E staff have extensive background in the specialized field of meetings and conventions, and have great success with meetings and incentive groups ranging in size from 20 to 1000 participants. </li></ul>
12. Charter flig hts & Seats <ul><li>W e h ave year-round commitments from many European cities on charter flights &quot;shared&quot; by a number of tour operators. In addition, during certain periods we also operate our own flights from the UK, France, and Italy to Tel Aviv and Eilat. We can thus offer these charter seats to individuals and groups coming from Europe to Israel. </li></ul><ul><li> </li></ul><ul><li>W e a lso operate special flights on demand for large groups from major and secondary airports all over Europe. The product offered will depend on the nature of the group. For example: we have a lot of experience dealing with VIP football requests. Our proven ability to sell the &quot;empty legs&quot; in the Israeli market means that we can often provide cost-effective solutions. </li></ul>
13. Holiday Packages <ul><li>I sram o ffers a program of packages to Eilat from London and Paris during the winter months. The packages include direct non-stop charter flights, transfers and specially-negotiated hotel rates. We generally add extra capacity at peak periods. </li></ul><ul><li> </li></ul><ul><li>E ilat h as become a popular destination for weddings and other events. We are also able to operate special flights for large groups and obtain preferred rates at hotels. </li></ul>
14. Weddings & Family Events <ul><li>W e a rrange hotel accommodations and transportation within Israel for your family and friends to suit any occasion. Special rates are negotiated and a block booking of rooms is arranged well in advance at the hotel of your choice. </li></ul><ul><li>Y our g uests will book their rooms directly with Isram Israel . They pay and get direct confirmation from us. </li></ul><ul><li>N eed f estive meals for the celebration? We can arrange decorations, floral arrangements, and entertainment for any special event. </li></ul>
15. Bar & Bat Mitzvah Groups <ul><li>O ur B ar and Bat Mitzvah tours are well known throughout the Jewish World. in the USA and in Canada. In addition to organizing hotels, guides and buses, we plan the Bar and Bat Mitzvah ceremonies, on top of Masada, at the Western Wall at the Southern Wall excavations or at any other unique and memorable location. </li></ul><ul><li>W e r ecruit the Rabbi, organize the ceremony, plan the festival meal. Book the entertainment, arrange for special surprises for the celebrating family and combine all of these with an unforgettable tour of Israel. We take care of even the minutest details, leaving the families free to enjoy the special, once-in-a-life-time experience. </li></ul>
16. Spo rts <ul><li>I n r ecent years, Isram Israel handled visits of football teams to Israel for the Champion’s League, UEFA Cup, and the Europa League. </li></ul><ul><li> </li></ul><ul><li>W e a re proud to include well-known football clubs among our clients: FC Bayern, Celtic, Chelsea, and Juventus. Ajax, AIK Solna, Wisla Krakow, Galatasaray, Red Bull Salzburg, Tottenham Hotspur, FK Kobenhaven and Glasgow Rangers. </li></ul><ul><li>O ur t eam of professionals understands the special needs of football groups and the sponsors, VIP guests, press, and the fans. We get hotel rooms when occupancy is high, we recruit the best vehicles for transportation, provide VIP lounges at the airport, arrange special meals, and offer the best security services possible. Isram Israel offers the full range of land services that football teams and other sports teams require when competing in Israel. </li></ul>
17. Pilgrim Groups <ul><li>A v isit to the Holy Land is the experience of a lifetime, a journey to the very source of our faith, for wherever you set foot you are stepping on ground with religious and spiritual history. T he u nique spiritual experience of visiting the Holy Land is a much-cherished dream of every Christian, whatever their denomination. We are the experts in fulfilling that dream. W e w ill offer you a large choice of programs which can be adjusted to your specific request. We will book masses, incorporate special events and visits into the program and be in daily touch with the minister or tour leader. W e w ill do everything to ensure your clients experience the trip of a lifetime. </li></ul>
18. Jewish Missions <ul><li>Ou r S pecial Missions Division designs innovative and unique programs, tailored to the specific needs of your organization community or family. We offer our groups first hand knowledge through meetings with leading Israeli personalities in the fields of music, art and culture, politics, and the military. </li></ul><ul><li> </li></ul><ul><li>O ur M issions Division is a dynamic and powerful network with established links to top international opinion-makers, leading politicians, heads of Jewish federations, JAFI and JDC. We reach out to Jewish communities all over the world! </li></ul><ul><li> </li></ul><ul><li>T he M issions Division offers years of expertise. Over the past decade, we have arranged hundreds of worldwide missions and meetings with many world leaders. Our experience with community and organizational groups is second to none. </li></ul>
19. Online Reser vation System <ul><li>www.isramonline.com O ur O nline Reservation System provides you with tools for comparing prices, checking room availability, and booking ISRAM’s products - hotel rooms, flights, packages, day trips, transfers, car rental, and more - all in a convenient format which is available to you around the clock. </li></ul><ul><li>T he r ates featured in our Online Reservation System are regularly updated by Isram professionals and include all the latest rates and Specials available on the market. </li></ul><ul><li>T he f eatured rates reflect the special discounts available and can be calculated in your choice of currency. </li></ul><ul><li>A fter y ou complete the booking, a confirmation is produced in the format of your choice and sent to your email address or that of your customer, saving you the need to issue your own forms. </li></ul><ul><li>O ur i mproved Agents’ Portal uses the most advanced technology and provides you with clearly presented and up-to-date information – available anytime you need it. We continue to develop our system and invest in new technologies that will enable us to make your work faster, easier and more efficient. </li></ul><ul><li>Y ou c an enjoy all our online services now: Just open a free account and we will send you your User Name and Password for our Online Reservation System </li></ul>
20. Isram Specials <ul><li>I sram O nline Specials service system features the special offers, discounts, rate reductions, last minute deals, flights, package deals and other products and services supplied by us. </li></ul><ul><li>T he S pecials site is constantly updated with new information as soon as we receive it from the suppliers. The rates are simultaneously updated and are also displayed in our Online Reservation System. </li></ul><ul><li>O ur O nline Specials site is open to all agents, without any need for a login name or password. It’s simple: Just go to www.isramspecials.com . </li></ul>
21. Tel- Aviv
22. Tel-Avi v Jaffa <ul><li>S tretched a long the beautiful beach strip of the Mediterranean, Tel Aviv is Israel's largest city and biggest commercial center. It is a busy metropolis, which inspires its visitors with a unique energetic atmosphere of excitement and fun. I t i s also the country's greatest cultural center, a home for a variety of museums, galleries, theatres and concert halls. B y c ontrast, the ancient port city of Old Jaffa, is medieval in appearance. This special blend of Mediterranean ambience, seaside resort and modern facade is what makes the city so uniquely appealing. I n J uly, 2003, UNESCO, the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization, proclaimed &quot;The White City&quot;, the unique urban and historical fabric of Tel Aviv-Jaffa, as a World Cultural Heritage site. </li></ul><ul><li>B y t his proclamation, the world recognized the special architectural qualities of the buildings, streets, squares and avenues of Tel Aviv. </li></ul>
23. Tel-Aviv Hotels <ul><li>West All Suites Hotel, Tel Aviv </li></ul><ul><li>A u nique blend of city and sea, West, All Suite Hotel is a haven of sophistication and convenience, located on the shores of one of Tel Aviv’s most exclusive and tranquil beaches. Featuring 65 suites of the highest quality, the West hotel provides the ideal escape from the non-stop action of the city while remaining close to Tel Aviv’s business, leisure and tourist centers. </li></ul><ul><li>Dan Hotel, Tel Aviv </li></ul><ul><li>T he h otel is centrally located, right next to Tel Aviv's main shopping, business and entertainment area, with street access to a superb white sand beach. Executive rooms and suites with use of the King David Crown Lounge. New Deluxe city view rooms are the ultimate in elegance, comfort & advanced technology. New guestrooms feature contemporary décor, LCD screens, Wi-Fi, iPod connection and a host of modern appliances. </li></ul>
24. Isrotel Tower Hotel, Tel Aviv L ocated i n the city centre with views over the Mediterranean, this landmark 30-storey tower is set 100 meters from local restaurants and nightlife. Guests can work out in the hotel’s fully equipped fitness room and take in panoramic views from the rooftop pool; the hotel’s modern restaurant offers an extensive buffet and a range of drinks. The 90 suites feature elegant, modern decor in neutral tones; all include fully equipped kitchenettes, CD players, Internet connections, satellite television and separate sitting and dining areas. Crowne Plaza City Center Hotel, Tel-Aviv I n t he heart of the city that never stops, amidst the center of the business, trade and shopping districts of Tel Aviv, the new Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv City Center overlooks the metropolis. Ideally located, the hotel is a 12 minute train ride from the Ben Gurion International Airport, a 5-minute drive from the Israel Trade Fairs and Convention Center, walking-distance from the city center and adjacent to the Azrieli Mall, comprising 180 shops. The Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv City Center offers an exclusive hospitality experience.
25. Sheraton Hotels & Towers, Tel Aviv T his c ontemporary 20-storey hotel in is situated on Tel Aviv’s beachfront promenade, 500 meters from Dizengoff Street and two kilometers from Tel Aviv Museum of Art. The outdoor pool is surrounded by sun terraces overlooking the sea, and the hotel also offers a sauna and massage treatments; the two restaurants serve French and Israeli dishes. The 331 modern guestrooms are decorated in pastel colors with light-wood furnishings and open onto balconies; all include cable television, minibars, and wireless Internet. Carlton Hotel, Tel Aviv S et f acing the yachting marina on the seafront in Tel Aviv. The 15th-floor rooftop swimming pool is surrounded by panoramic sun terraces overlooking the beach; the hotel also offers a modern gym and sauna, and local specialties are served in the restaurant. The 280 air-conditioned guestrooms are defined by contemporary decor in natural hues and extend to balconies; all are equipped with cable television, multi-line phones, safes and minibars.
26. Hilton Hotel, Tel Aviv M odern h igh-rise hotel located in Independence Park in the city centre, 50 meters from Tel Aviv’s beachfront promenade. Contemporary air-conditioned guestrooms with balconies overlook the Mediterranean; all have satellite TV and PlayStations. Guests can soak up the sun sipping drinks by the pool, unwind in the gym and sauna and enjoy pampering treatments in the spa. David Intercontinental Hotel, Tel Aviv S eafront l uxury in charming Neve tzedek, InterContinental David Tel Aviv combines the magic of a beachfront promenade with the winding “SoHo” streets of the city’s most fashionable neighborhood. The central business district, Jaffa, Ilana Goor Museum and Nahalat Binyamin Market are within a short walk. Tel Aviv Museum of Art and the Suzanne Dellal Centre are superb cultural experiences.
27. Jerus alem
28. Jerus alem <ul><li>W elcome t o the magical city of Jerusalem K ing D avid Established Jerusalem 3000 years ago, Jerusalem is a fascinating city of many contrasts and diversities. It is a city where old and new, holy and secular, pure nature and beautiful architecture mix into magical harmony of smells. J erusalem i s the Holy city to the world's three main religions Jewish, Christian and Muslim. It is also the Capital of Israel, home to the Israeli parliament (Knesset), the President's Residence and the government offices. A visit to Jerusalem, known as the &quot;City of Gold&quot;, is indeed an unforgettable experience. </li></ul>
29. Jerusalem Hotels <ul><li>The King David, Jerusalem </li></ul><ul><li>O ne o f the world’s legendary hotels, is a major landmark in a unique city. Blending the past and old world refinement, the King David Hotel is unquestionably the most famous of all Jerusalem hotels. Superbly located on an elevated site, the King David Hotel Jerusalem offers incomparable views of the walls, minarets and domes of the Old City. </li></ul>
30. Mamilla Hotel, Jerusalem T his e legant lifestyle hotel featuring 194 rooms and suites with breathtaking views of the Old City walls is the very heart of Jerusalem's rich cultural heritage and bustling daily life. Guests will receive superior design and accommodations together with exclusive dining and bar venues, a holistic well-being spa and gym, as well as events and banqueting spaces, that blend sophistication and modern international style with the unique and rich culture of Jerusalem. Inbal, Jerusalem T his f ive star deluxe Inbal Jerusalem Hotel Built from magical Jerusalem stone. The Inbal provides its guests with the most luxurious facilities, pampering services and discerning cuisine. Overlooking Jerusalem's Liberty Bell Park, on the corner of King David Street. The Inbal's 283 rooms and suites are within easy walking distance of the city's main cultural venues the Old City.
31. The American Colony Hotel, Jerusalem T his h istoric hotel is housed in a classically Ottoman building in the centre of Jerusalem, formerly a Pasha’s Palace. Hotel has shopping on site including the Munir Barakat antique shop. The hotel's outdoor pool is surrounded by lush gardens, while more relaxation can be found in the sauna. Completely renovated guestrooms have a 19th-century Ottoman style combined with contemporary furnishings; all have complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access, air conditioning and designer toiletries. David Citadel, Jerusalem Overlooking the domes, steeples and towers of the ancient walled city of Jerusalem, spread like a Masterpiece, the David Citadel Hotel is Jerusalem's newest and most luxurious hotel. Located in modern Jerusalem on the prestigious King David Street, the hotel is only minutes away from every major tourist, religious, cultural, business and fun attractions.
32. Sea of Galilee <ul><li>T he G alilee is the combination of spirituality, religion and beautiful nature. Together with green mountains ,Sea of Galilee (also known as Tiberias Lake)- with a lot of water attractions and excellent hotels around, farmlands offering natural and healthy food ,there are two Jewish holy cities: Mysterious Safed – the center of kabbalah learning and the Tiberias where actually the Talmud was compiled. There a lot of holy Christian sites around the Sea of Galilee, where Jesus Christ lived. Nazareth is the town in Lower Galilee contains more than 30 holy Christian places and churches . </li></ul>
33. Ha ifa <ul><li>I srael’s t hird largest city and northern capital is the heart of it all! Situated in a broad natural bay between the beautiful Mediterranean Sea and the awe - inspiring Carmel mountain, the city's terraced landscape offers a rich variety of breathtaking panoramas, giving the observer the sensation of being on a heavenly peninsula. </li></ul>
34. Ei lat <ul><li>E ilat i s Located at the southernmost </li></ul><ul><li>tip of the country, Eilat is blessed with everything that makes a perfect vacation – beautiful mirror-like sea, lively beaches, seafront bars and restaurants, top class hotels, all kinds of water sports, spectacular underwater world and coral reefs, diving clubs, desert treks, camel tours and even swimming with dolphins. B reathtaking s cenery of the magnificent Red Mountains and the crystal-clear Red Sea gloriously lap this exciting fun. Eilat provides its visitors with the ultimate relaxation, given greatly by the magical beauty of the desert-like nature. </li></ul>
35. Eilat Hotels <ul><li>Dan Eilat </li></ul><ul><li>T he h otel is situated on shores of Red Sea, overlooking the Gulf of Eilat. Features Novel open-space interior design, innovative art, the latest in entertainment and leisure facilities. A plethora of bars, restaurants and discos, Shopping arcade, purpose built conference and banqueting centre. Children's activities - Danyland Club - Video games, water slide, Spa. Wireless internet access-high speed WI-FI in rooms and public areas and Dial up via an extra telephone line. </li></ul><ul><li>Hilton Queen of Sheba Hotel, Eilat </li></ul><ul><li>G rand h otel decorated with motifs of towers, domes, arches, pillars and mosaics, set on a private, sandy beach next to shops. The 481 guestrooms are all air-conditioned and come with safes and satellite television with pay movies and video games.Guests can rejuvenate in the spa or cool off in the four swimming pools, while kids join in the fun at the Paradise Club. </li></ul>
36. Princess Hotel, Eilat A n e xclusive resort with an enthralling natural environment and a panoramic views across the Red Sea Bay and vibrant tropical sunsets. The Hotel offers swimming pools, tropical gardens, a Jacuzzi, waterslides and a private beach with a breathtaking coral reef. Active vacationers are spoiled with 2 tennis courts, a fully equipped spa & health center, an entertainment team, internet access, a kid's club and so much more. Herods Palace Hotel, Eilat T he H erods Palace Eilat is the newest and most spectacular themed hotel complex in Eilat. The Herods Palace Eilat hotel is built in a bold architectural style with magnificent views of the Red Sea. Guests arriving at the Herods Palace Eilat Hotel will enter a world of bygone splendor reflecting the history and legends of this area. The hotel is located on the beach, close to the new lagoon.
37. Isrotel Royal Beach Hotel, Eilat T he h otel’s three lagoon-like swimming pools are landscaped around natural rocks, plants and cascading waterfalls; guests can also work out in the gym and relax and unwind in the hotel sauna. The 364 guestrooms feature modern interiors with sea-facing balconies; all include air conditioning, coffee/tea makers, safes, high-speed Internet connections and cable television. Le Meridien Hotel, Eilat A b outique hotel in which all 246 luxurious suites, available in a Variety of sizes. Located on the glistening Shore of the Red Sea, Le Meridien Eilat has a private wooden pier with direct access to the water with the breathtaking Edom Mountains Set as the backdrop. It is adjacent to the promenade and only a short Walk from Mall Hayam. Le Meridien has a large Breathtaking pool, tanning areas and lawns' a poolside snack bar and A children's club that can be viewed from the suites via closed Circuit TV.
38. Mas ada <ul><li>M asada i s the most visited site of all the archaeological sites in Israel and one of its main tourist attractions. It contains ancient palaces and fortifications located on top of an isolated rock plateau in a stunning desert site overlooking the Dead Sea. And it holds a great historical value, too. </li></ul><ul><li>N early a thousand Jewish rebels who believed in zero-tolerance toward the Roman rule took over the fortress and were surrounded by the Roman army, which left behind the most complete siege works in the world. When defeat appeared imminent, the rebels chose to commit suicide instead of giving in and spending the rest of their lives as slaves. This made Masada a symbol of the human spirit’s yearning for freedom. </li></ul>
39. Dead Sea <ul><li>I n t he lowest place on earth, at minus 416 meters below sea level lies the Dead Sea – your chance for a one-of-a-kind relaxing Spa experience. The climate at the Dead Sea, its dry and unpolluted air, and above all its unique mineral qualities make it the perfect location for a truly therapeutic vacation. Don’t be surprised if you find yourself coming back again and again after your first visit to this site, which is one of the greatest Spa resorts in the world. </li></ul>
40. Dead Se a Hotels <ul><li>Daniel Hotel, Dead Sea T he D aniel hotel Dead Sea, combines all worlds the European hospitality tradition expected from an international chain, the highest possible standards, and the very essence of international prestige. At the same time, it draws from the incomparable region of which it is a part, and one can easily find the oriental characteristics in its design, choice of food and, of course, the warm Israeli hospitality. </li></ul><ul><li>Isrotel Dead Sea Hotel </li></ul><ul><li>T he H otel is deluxe hotel designed by top architects and optimized for vacationing in the 21st century. It offers 300 luxury rooms and 19 suites all face the Dead Sea. The Hotel rooms are also available for non-smokers and handicapped guests. The Hotel offers a Luxurious convention center, children's lounge, desert tourism information center, gift shop, synagogue, solarium, etc. All areas are wheelchair accessible. </li></ul>
41. Le Meridien Hotel, Dead Sea Immersed in a land of history, Le Meridien Dead Sea sits on the shores of its namesake. Twelve acres of gardens envelop the 600-room resort, making it a sanctuary of peace and serenity, and the hotel’s large, spacious guest rooms offer sophisticated comfort. An hour and a half from Jerusalem, and two and a half hours from the Ben-Gurion International Airport, Le Meridien Dead Sea is within close distance to Israel’s many celebrated sites, including Masada, Herod’s mountain fortress, the Qumran Caves, and the ancient city of Jericho. Prima Spa Club Hotel, Dead Sea T his c ontemporary seven-storey hotel features a striking, ultra-modern lobby with a peaked roof and is situated overlooking the Dead Sea in Ein Bokek. The property is set amid lush sub-tropical gardens and features an outdoor swimming pool surrounded by date palms. The hotel does not accept children. Guestrooms feature light decor and modern furnishings and offer views over the Dead Sea; all include minibars and satellite television with pay movies.
42. Royal Dead Sea Hotel L ocated i n the Ein Bokek resort district , close to the central bathing beach. The Royal Dead Sea hotel offers 420 luxurious rooms, all rooms at the Royal Dead Sea overlook the magnificent view of the Dead Sea and equipped with: A mini-bar, safe, color television, satellite channels, movies and radio, Direct dial telephone with voice mail in five languages, bathrooms are equipped with a separate, luxurious showering area, bath, hair dryer, scale, and exclusive high quality toiletries. Leonardo Plaza Hotel, Dead Sea The hotel owns it's own spa and beach, so it promises the guests a perfect, relaxing and healthy vocation. The hotel includes 300 guestrooms and suites which are all including: Hairdryer, in-room safe, mini bar, television with cable, voicemail, 24 hour front desk, babysitting/child services, concierge desk, laundry/valet service, massage therapist, multi-lingual staff , 24 hour room service, safe deposit box & spa treatments.
43. Special Activities
44. The Galilean BB Q at Bat Yaar <ul><li>A n u nforgettable Barbecued meat meal experience </li></ul><ul><li>Just 10 minutes drive from the Old City of Safed, Center of Jewish Mysticism and one of the 4 Jewish Holy cities. </li></ul><ul><li>T he B at Yaar Ranch is situated in the heart of the Biriya Forest, naturally air-conditioned 800 meters above Sea Level, enjoying magnificent views of the Upper Galilee including the Hula Valley , & the Hermon Mountain. </li></ul><ul><li>Guests are welcomed to the Bat Yaar Ranch by the crew , </li></ul><ul><li>With Ranch herb tea served straight from the Bonfire Kettle. </li></ul><ul><li>E ntertainment a fter dinner </li></ul><ul><li>Israeli folk singer </li></ul><ul><li>Ethnic Drumming circle </li></ul><ul><li>Israeli folk dance instructor </li></ul><ul><li>Kleizmer </li></ul>
45. Kfar Ha nokdim <ul><li>I n t he Kana`im valley which in the Judean desert, between the city of Arad and ancient Masada, lies Kfar Hanokdim. It is a green oasis shaded by palm trees and crowned with biblically inspired gardens. </li></ul><ul><li>M erely w alking into Kfar Hanokdim reveals a picturesque scene. Bedouin tents comfortably fitted with colorful rugs and mattresses. </li></ul><ul><li>D ivans ( F unction halls) built from wood and local stone and decorated with carpets and fabrics woven from black goat's hair. Desert style guest rooms amongst conveniently positioned shady seated areas. </li></ul><ul><li>A ctivities i n Kfar Hanokdim </li></ul><ul><li>Kana`im Valley camel & donkey trek </li></ul><ul><li>Bedouin hospitality </li></ul><ul><li>Traditional Dinner - Bedouin Hafla </li></ul><ul><li>Dining Sheik style </li></ul><ul><li>Bedouin tent </li></ul><ul><li>Shahrezada tent </li></ul><ul><li>Kfar Hanokdim's Desert Resort </li></ul><ul><li>Israeli Breakfast </li></ul>
46. Kurlander Farm in Moshav Beit Hillel <ul><li>T hree g enerations of farmers. Located on the banks of the Hatsbany stream, we offer you a memorable experience in our state-of-the art dairy farm and visitor center. </li></ul><ul><li>A fascinating journey through the milestones of a dairy cow's life </li></ul><ul><li>The secrets of milk production </li></ul><ul><li>Feeding the cows </li></ul><ul><li>Bottle feeding the calves </li></ul><ul><li>Fresh and tasty chocolate milk </li></ul><ul><li>C ome a nd hear how Grandpa and Grandma Kurlender launched their farm with just a single cow and half a horse. Meet the newborn calves weighing in at a hundred pounds, while the huge adult cows weigh nearly a ton each! Pet, feed, learn and experience real dairy farm work </li></ul>
47. Genesis Land <ul><li>G enesis L and is situated in the heart of the Judean desert, on the way to the Dead Sea, in the land where the Patriarchs lived. A magical place, it enables visitors to experience life as it was in biblical times. </li></ul><ul><li>V isitors t o Genesis Land are greeted by Eliezer, Abraham's manservant, and by a train of camels which lead you down to Abraham's tent, where you will experience his legendary hospitality. </li></ul><ul><li>P erhaps y ou'll witness the courtship of Isaac and Rebecca. You might even come across Joseph and his brothers, just before they throw him in the pit. A t G enesis Land, the stories of the Bible come to life in the very landscape in which they took place. </li></ul>
48. Sailboat in Eilat <ul><li>A f ew hours sailing on the Red Sea is a great way to relax and enjoy Eilat's scenerey. The local charter boats and rental yachts are ideal for famillies and small groups. We work with a wide selection of the local yachts and charter boats and have something to suit everyone. Whether it's a special occasion or an action packed afternoon on the water for the children (or both); focussing entirely on nature, fun and relaxation. </li></ul>
49. Jeep tour at Ramon Crater <ul><li>Departing morning from the Dead Sea or Mizpe Ramon area, we board jeeps and explore the Negev's geological wonder, The Ramon Crater. From the bottom of the crater we ascend the craters walls by way of 'Noah's ascent. Having reached the top of the craters cliffs we drive along their edge till Mizpe Ramon. From here we head west to the Eilot Valley near the Sinai border. In this valley we see Atlantic Pistachio trees dating back 2000 years and enjoy another incredible ride through the stunning nature of the area. We exit the Eilot valley right beside the Egyptian border and head back during the late afternoon to Mizpe Ramon. </li></ul>
50. Conta ct Us <ul><li>Isram Israel (Touring) Ltd </li></ul><ul><li>40 Aliyat Hanoar St. Tel Aviv 67450 ISRAEL Tel: +972-3-6947777 Fax:+972-3-6966677 E-mail: email@example.com O ffice H ours: Sun - Thu 09:00 - 18:00 Fri 09:00 - 13:00 Sat and National Holidays - Closed </li></ul>