The R&D booster for life sciences discoveries
The full presentation in available on www.bmsystems.net
Bio-Modeling Systems SAS To contact us
Dr. François Iris (PhD), Chairman & CSO Bio-Modeling Systems SAS
Manuel Gea, Chief Executive Officer 26, rue Saint Lambert
Paul-Henri Lampe CIO Integration Systems Director 75015 PARIS, FRANCE
Dr. Gérard Dine (MD, PhD), Chief Medical Officer e-mail: email@example.com
Three founders sharing same values and history
Company Company specificities Company information
• Created by senior scientists and engineers. • The R&D booster for life sciences
• Inventor of CADI™ methodologies and tools discoveries, Member of BiO
• Research-based biotech company • Established : 2004
• The company does not sell its technologies nor • 9 FTE based in France, 100 people working
access to its technologies on BMSystems research programs
• 1 spin-off Pherecydes-Pharma • Active in the pharma, Industrial biotech,
energy and biosecurity businesses
• Created by senior scientists and biologists. • A State of the Arts software solutions
• Collect, format, store, integrate, analyze and company.
interpret from literature and experimental data • Established 2003.
(“OMICS”, “environmental” data ,…) • 10 people based in Namur Belgium.
• Technology based on a library of powerful • Namur University Spin-off.
software modules that can be easily combined • Numerous clients in the pharma, red and
to create specific custom tools. green biotech industries.
• Created by senior scientists and clinicians • A software provider with strong growth
• Collect, carry and share research, pre-clinical, • Established in 2004.
clinical and post-marketing data using Digital • 40 staff based in France (Gif-sur-Yvette,
Pen and Paper technology, DPP. Grenoble, Reims) and in the United States
• Full, un-biased and complete data capture in (Philadelphia).
real-time ensure the completeness and integrity
of the data. • More than 10 000 users in 44 countries on 5
The Alliance for Integrative Biology
The First Open Platform for Iterative, Predictive and
BMSystems enlarges its services proposal to allow the pharmaceutical industry’s scientists and clinicians to harness
existing models using classical “user friendly” & adapted tools to help them work.
Alliance: Co-founder in 2009 of BioXplain, the First Open Platform for Iterative, Predictive and Integrative Biology,
with BioXpr and Kayentis complementary, cutting edge life sciences companies that decided to collaborate to address