1. Team B: Wismel Guerrero, Wendy Rhodes, Robert Seymour, Ginamarie Shinoskie, Manoela Vieira, La Shaun Yates
2. Projected Demographics in the Workplace
3. Manager as a communicator
4. Issues involved in communicating
5. Dealing with Prejudgment and Stereotyping
6. As Managers You set the example for upholding organizational values. Your actions set the tone for how employees will act. It’s your responsibility to:
7. As Managers Don’t ignore issues, suggestions or questions brought to you by employees. Try to answer questions, acknowledge suggestions or handle issues to the best of your ability. If you don’t know the answers…research it or put staff in touch with the best possible resource.
8. As Managers Appreciate staff and they’ll appreciate you and the company.
9. What a company expects from new employees concerning ethical communication climates
10. Manager Role in establishing Ethical Climate Communication
11. Managers role in maintaining Ethical Climate Communication
12. Managerial Skills needed to Communicate in multicultural Organizations to install appreciation
13. Managerial Skills needed to Communicate in multicultural Organizations to install appreciation continued
14. Managerial Skills needed to Communicate in multicultural Organizations to install appreciation continue
15. <ul><ul><li>Bolarinwa, J.A. & Olorunfermi, D. Y. (2009). Organizational Communication for organizational climate and Quality Service in Academic libraries retrieved on August 19, 2010 from www.webpages.uidaho.edu </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Dessler Gary (1995). Management Communication Skills retrieved August 17, 2010 from University of Phoenix Communication Management Skill course website </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Jeanty, Jacquelyn (2010). What is a Communication Climate Business? Retrieved on August 19, 2010 from www.ehow.com </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Steers, Richard M., Sanchez Runde Carlos J., Narden Luciara (2010) Management Across Cultures Challenges and Strategies retrieved on August 20, 2010 from www.cambridge.org </li></ul></ul>
16. <ul><ul><li>Winslow, L. (2010). The Workforce Demographics are Changing – Is Your Company Ready? Retrieved from http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Workforce-Demographics-Are-Changing---Is-Your-Company-Ready?&id=4348953 </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>The National Center for Public Policy and Higher Education. (2005). Retrieved from http://www.highereducation.org/reports/pa_decline/decline-f1.shtml </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Lindenberger, J. and Stoltz-Loike, M. (2009). Diversity in the Workplace. Retrieved from http://www.zeromillion.com/econ/workplace-diversity.html </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>IBM Corporation. Closing the Generational Divide. Shifting Workforce Demographics and the Learning Function. (2006). Retrieved from https://www-935.ibm.com/services/us/gbs/bus/pdf/g510-6323-00_generational_divide.pdf </li></ul></ul>