1. 北京理工大学本科生毕业设计答辩JWeiBo: an SDK Solution for Sina WeiBo RESTful Open API Date: 06/08/2011 Mentor: Dai Yintao Student: Deng Litao
2. Outline1. Background2. Related work3. Requirement4. Design5. Implementation6. Sample codes7. Future work
3. Background Microblogging’s characters Microblogging’s bombing development  Increasing demands for third-party applications.
4. Background RESTful Web Services 1: The base URL (or URI) for the Web Services. 2: The Internet media type for the data supported by the Web Services, XML and JSON.3: The set of operations of HTTP methods defined on the resources, such as GET, POST, PUT and DELETE.
5. Related Work JWeiBo’s role 1: Request from outside. 2: Data demand from Controller to Model. 3: Data interchange between application and Sina WeiBo. 4: Data from Model to Controller. 5: Data from Controller to View. 6: Response to outside.
6. Requirement Function Data flow in swim lane 1: The request parameters could be viewed as the input. 2: Initializing the HTTP call.3: Invoke the HTTP call by specified scheme. Finally, the HTTP headers and body can be used as the output.
13. Acknowledgments It has been a great pleasure to work with my advisorDai Yintao, during the course E-Commerce and the graduationproject; he impressed me a lot by his critical thinking andkindness. Zhao Fengnian also deserves a great of thanks, for heintroduced me to the Web Technology and led to all of the workI have done about the applications and systems on network. I would like to thank all of my classmates whoaccompanied me through the graduation project; you gave me somany strong encouragements and selfless cares.