1. Presentation on Permanent Repair Solutions of Concrete Pavements By Mangesh Dhamele. Choksey Chemicals P. Ltd. Mumbai Hand phone: 09322272943Email: email@example.com
2. Requirement Of The Product For Repairs Of PQC & Expansion Joint1. Flexible enough to accommodate anticipated expansion and contraction – Extreme Climatic Conditions.2. Ultra-violet Resistance – Does Not Become brittle with time.3. Impermeable.4. Excellent bonding with existing concrete and steel.5. Resistance to Tear & Wear6. Fast setting so that repaired patch / Exp. Joint can accept traffic within one hour.7. High Impact & Fatigue Resistance.8. Resistance to all type of fuels, Acid generated from the night soil.9. Noise Reduction and smooth riding quality10. Skid resistance, non-reflective finish, colour matching with concrete, Paintable also.11. Economical – Long Term Maintenance Free Performance.
3. Delpatch - Elastomeric ConcreteDelpatch is polyurethane basedproprietary chemistry. Compounded to develop high strengthand to promote easy bonding to bothconcrete and steel for high performancepavements. Permanent repair solution Fast Curring - Accept traffic in an hour Self-leveling – Easy Workability.
4. Delpatch - Elastomeric Concrete - PropertiesDescription Delpatch – Polyurethane Based MaterialResin System Polyurethane baseMain Composition Polyol – Aliphatic Isocyanides SystemAggregates High Strength Quartz SandBinders Polymeric Fibers for Reinforcement.
5. Delpatch - ElastomericConcrete - PropertiesSr. No. Property Method Typical Test Requirements Result 1. Tensile Strength psi ASTM D 638 1950 750 Min 2. Elongation at Break % ASTM D 638 210 200 Min 3. Hardness ASTM 2240 41 30 – 49 4. Compression Set, % ASTM D 395 27 80 Max. 5. Resilience @ 5 88 70 Min Deflection % 6. Impact Resistance, ft - lb 10 + 7 Min 7. Dry Adhesion to ASTM C 190 490 350 Min Concrete, psi 8. Wet Adhesion to 280 250 Min Concrete, psi 9. Oil Swell ASTM D 471 8 25 Max. 10 Water Absorbsion, % ASTM D 570 2.6 3 Max. 11. Tear Resistance, ASTM 1299 192 150 Min. lb/inches 12. Heat Shrinkage ASTM D 1299 0.2 1.6 Max.
6. Delpatch - Elastomeric ConcreteInstallation Method Area Preparation Priming Do not install Elastomeric Concrete™ when any Elastomeric Concrete Mixing moisture is present or when Elastomeric Concrete can ambient temperatureslittle as accept traffic in as are Pouring below 45ºF (8ºC) the final pour one hour after when installed in normal Accepting Traffic working conditions Weather Restrictions
7. Key Areas of Repairs•Full depth cracks.•Crazy cracks•Edge Spalling•Major and minor pot holes•Patch resurfacing•Nose wheel Area repairs•Replacement of joints over night•Airports, Highways/Expressways•Spillways of Dams•Under pass of bridges,•Rail platforms•Heavy industrial Floors.
8. Delpatch - Indian Job ReferencesSr. Project Client ContractorNo. 1 Jogeshwari Vikroli Link Road, Phase – I, Mumbai MMRDA NCC- Maytas – Mahaveer - JV 2 Jogeshwari Vikroli Link Road, Phase – II, MMRDA Unity Infrastructures Ltd., Mumbai Mumbai 3 Mumbai – Pune Expressway MSRDC Ideal Road Builders Ltd. 4 NH-8 NHAI Larsen & Toubro Ltd. 5 Airport Authority Of India, Kolkata AAI AAI 6 Gun Carriage Factory, Jabalpur. Ordnance Factory, Ministry Of Defence Ordnance Factory, Jabalpur 7 BHEL- Bhopal BHEL Ami Enterprises, Mumbai 8 AAI – CSIA, Mumbai AAI Ami Enterprises, Mumbai 9 Jaipur International Airport, Jaipur. AAI – Jaipur Ami Enterprises, Mumbai10 Udaipur – Chittorgarh Road Project NHAI Choksey Chemicals, Mumbai11 Jaisalmer Airforce Air Base, Jaisalmer Garrison Engineer – MES – Jaisalmer Choksey Chemicals, Jaipur12 Satara Kolhapur Road Project. MSRDC Choksey Chemicals, Mumbai / Valecha Engineering Ltd.13 Jaipur International Airport, Jaipur. – Repeat AAI – Jaipur Choksey Chemicals, Mumbai Order14 AAI – CSIA, Mumbai – Repeat Order AAI / TARMAT Ami Enterprises, Mumbai15 Chittorgarh Bypass NHAI / HCC Ami Enterprises, Mumbai16 AAI – CSIA, Mumbai MIAL Choksey Chemicals, Mumbai17 Uttarlai Airforce Station Defence Airport / MES Vinayak Technico- Jaipur