Brandon S Namkung
(as of May 2nd, 2007)
Self-introduction 1st and Essential Questions
Skills and Abilities More about yourself
Resume Questions What You Prepared
Tough Questions What you don’t expect
Smart Questions Last chance to make up yourself
Feed Back Have any?
Skills and Abilities
– 1. Reasons for Hiring
– 2. Company Knowledge
– 3. Reasons for Choosing this
– 4. Working Style
– 5. Factors to Consider in a Position
– 6. Preferred Working Environment
– 1. Educations
– 2. Career Experience
– 3. Extracurricular Activities
– 3. GPA
– 4. Seemingly Unrelated Major in
– 3. Gaps between jobs
– I. Tough Questions
– 1. General Conflict A
– 2. Specific Conflict B
– 3. Role Model
– 4. Sales
– 5. Physical Problems
– 6. Chance to ask questions
Smart Questions & Communication Strategies
1. Tell me some of the particular skills that you’re looking for in the candidates for this position?
2. What qualities are you looking for the ideal person for this position?
3. Which specific skills are necessary to succeed in this job?
4. How would you describe the responsibilities of the position?
5. What are the major responsibilities of this position?
6. How many people work in this office/department?
7. If I am extended a job offer, how soon would you like me to start?
8. When can I expect to hear from you?
9. What kinds of training opportunities are provided in this job?
What does this company do?
If I get the job, when can I take time off for vacation?
Can I change my schedule if I get the job?
Did I get the job?
Things You should keep in Mind
• ‘Be yourself’
• ‘There is no Spoon’