1. Egypt Egypt is in the eastern and north Africa Kings settled close to the river Nilo The land is very fertile and the crops are very good The first king of Egypt was Narmer and he was son of Ra The pharaohs were considered as gods
2. egypit This is the alphabet of the Egyptians, they are drawings. Actually they do the function of letters.
3. Tutankamon This is the golden mask of Tutankhamun
4. Piramide de Guiza This is the pyramid of Cheops (Khufu) at Giza and others: Kefren and Micerino
5. Cleopatra Cleopatra VII last of queen of Egypt ascended to the throne at the age of 18 years
6. geogrificos Hieroglyphics was the writing of the egyptians. It was invented in the IV century BC
7. maldiciones One of the curses of Egypt is: the curse of pharaoh Tutankhamun The young pharaoh of ancient Egypt,that is son of Ajnaton (also known as Akhenaton) That this located in the Valley of the kings
8. creadores Han hecho esta biografía: Antonio, Sara, David y Bruno Ayuda:(Juanito)