2. One of the European religions is Catholicism. Catholic countries are: Spain, Portugal, France, part of Germany, Italy, part of Ireland, Austria, Luxembourg, Slovenia, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland, Latvia ...
3. Another type of religion is Protestant. They are: Part of Germany, Norway, Sweden, Estonia, part of Latvia, part of Sweden, England and part of Ireland.
4. . The Orthodox Catholic Apostolic Church is a Christian community, whose age has traditionally been traced back to Jesus and the twelve Apostles through unbroken Apostolic Succession. The countries which follow the Orthodox Catholic church are: Russia, part of Greece, Macedonia, Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, Bosnia, Romania, Moldova, Ukraine and Belarus.
5. The basic beliefs of Muslims are: belief in one God, who is the God of the Bible and the Gospels and which is named in Arabic the word Allah (God), meaning "God", belief in angels , his revealed books, His messengers and the Day of Judgement, and affirmation of fate and divine decree, for good and bad. The cities who practice it are: Abani, part of Yugoslavia and Bosnia.
8. RELIGIONS IN EUROPE CATHOLICS PROTESTANTS ORTHODOX MUSLIM CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS