In PointCollege Porvoo
Veera Kaarre & Eve Pulkkanen
Respondents

Girls:
 34 answers
 16 to 19 years of age
 In the PointCollege
Porvoo

Boys:
 21 answers
 16-19 years o...
Smoking

Girls:
 According to inquiry
about 60% of the
interviewees smoke
 Smokers have started
on average of 14 years
...
Alcohol

 According to inquiry
80% of the interviewees
use of alcohol

Girls:
Alcohol
80%

20%
80%

Not
alcohol
20%

 T...
Alcohol

 Using the young people alcohol two times on an
average in a month and at one time more than seven
servings
 M...
Alcohol

 55% of young people have gone out drinking
alcohol, and the remaining 45% one or more often
 80% of young peo...
Alcohol

Boys:
Alcohol
60%

40%

60%

Not
alcohol
40%

 According to inquiry
about 60% of the
interviewees use of
alcoho...
Alcohol

 Using the young people alcohol two times on an
average in a month
 the most of the respondents drank more tha...
Alcohol

 The boys felt that alcohol consumption doesn’t cause
a problem for them, but they drink for fun with their
fri...
Opinions

Young people:
 For young
people, young people
drink too much

Parents:
 almost knows up of the
parents don't ...
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in …5
×

Drug meter for young

363 views
253 views

Published on

Published in: Education, Health & Medicine
0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total views
363
On SlideShare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
79
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
2
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

Drug meter for young

  1. 1. In PointCollege Porvoo Veera Kaarre & Eve Pulkkanen
  2. 2. Respondents  Girls:  34 answers  16 to 19 years of age  In the PointCollege Porvoo Boys:  21 answers  16-19 years of age  In the PointCollege Porvoo
  3. 3. Smoking  Girls:  According to inquiry about 60% of the interviewees smoke  Smokers have started on average of 14 years of age Boys:  According to inquiry about half of the interviewees smoke  Smokers have started an average of 15 years of age
  4. 4. Alcohol   According to inquiry 80% of the interviewees use of alcohol Girls: Alcohol 80% 20% 80% Not alcohol 20%  They have tried first time about 13 to 14 years of age
  5. 5. Alcohol   Using the young people alcohol two times on an average in a month and at one time more than seven servings  Majority on young people feels that alcohol doesn’t not cause problems, but use it mainly have fun  35% of young people have never lost memory for drinking, and the remaining 65% one or more often
  6. 6. Alcohol   55% of young people have gone out drinking alcohol, and the remaining 45% one or more often  80% of young people said that parents are aware of adolescents alcohol
  7. 7. Alcohol  Boys: Alcohol 60% 40% 60% Not alcohol 40%  According to inquiry about 60% of the interviewees use of alcohol  They have tried first time about 13 to 14 years of age
  8. 8. Alcohol   Using the young people alcohol two times on an average in a month  the most of the respondents drank more than seven doses at once
  9. 9. Alcohol   The boys felt that alcohol consumption doesn’t cause a problem for them, but they drink for fun with their friends in order to be.  About 60% of them told that are turned off or memory have gone at least once.
  10. 10. Opinions  Young people:  For young people, young people drink too much Parents:  almost knows up of the parents don't like the young people's drinking

×