Cashflow 101 is an educational tool in board game format designed by Robert Kiyosaki (author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad), which aims to teach the players concepts of investing by having their money work for them in a risk free setting (play money) while simultaneously increasing their financial literacy and stressing the imperative nature of accountability. The board game is based in a financial and economic simulation environment.
The problem is that 9 out of 10 businesses fail in the first 5 years, because of various factors, mainly due to CASHFLOW issues. Today, more businesses are failing because of the lack of financial education, and the inability to sell.
The CASHFLOW 101 is a simulation of real life.
By playing the CASHFLOW 101 more than once, you will:
- Develop your Financial Intelligence
- Learn accounting and risk management skills
- Develop strategic thinking skills
- See opportunities where you have never seen them before
- Learn how to create financial freedom
- Break out of your old thinking patterns about money
- Redirect your attention to produce cash flow instead of earned income. (That single shift will give you lasting freedom instead of being locked into a job or business that demands your time.)
THE KEY NOTE SPEAKER
Mr. Bellum Tan is the CEO of Rich Dad’s Training (S.E.A.) Pte Ltd and the strategic partner of Mr. Robert Kiyosaki. He has over 30 years experience in operating a group of companies and have successfully applied Rich Dad™ concepts of investment to attain financial freedom.