Welcome to Málaga ¡Sí!
- Information about Pedregalejo & El Palo
- Information about Málaga ¡Sí!
- Population Malaga Capital: 561.565
- Average Temperature: 23C (73F)
- Sunny Days a Year: 310 days
- Shopping (Calle Larios, Corte Inglés, Larios Centre, Train Station)
- Picasso Museum & Birth house of Picasso
Pedregalejo & El Palo
- Supersol: Monday to Saturday
- Opencor: Every day 08:00 – 02:00
- (Fried fish, typical Malaga food)
How to get from the school to the centre of Málaga ?
- Bus stop right in front of the school
- Between 10 and 15 minutes, depending on the traffic
- It is also possible to buy a bus card
- You can buy the bus card at the tobacco stores (Estanco )
- Charge with 10, 20 or 30 trips
- Each trip costs about €0,75
- Until 23:00. From 23:00 N1 (Night bus)
- A taxi from the centre to the school costs about €9,00
- Walking is free and will take about 1 hour.
- Monday till Friday: 08:30 – 18:30
Cultural lessons +5MT
- Included in the course price.
Mini-workshops of 5 lessons a week that are given in addition to all the courses offered at Málaga Sí. The topics are the aspects of the Hispanic culture that are of most interest to our students.
- Every week we offer a different topic.
- Visits to the Picasso Museum (Non-guided €3,00 & Guided €6,00)
- In order to participate it is necessary to inform the administration of the school before Tuesday 12:00.
- Visits to the cathedral and Malaga’s two castles (Alcazaba and Gibralfaro)
- visits to the brewery of San Miguel beer
- meeting locals to practice your Spanish
- excursions to nearby cities like Granada, Cordoba and Seville
- In order to participate it is necessary to inform the administration of the school before Thursday 12:00.
- It is even possible to cross the sea to Africa and visit Morocco for a weekend.
- All questions regarding the lessons can be asked to the teachers.
- Everything else, accommodation, activities, bookings, etc. Can be asked in the administration.
- For the people in shared apartments and HDH, please let family and friends send all their mail to the school.
- It is possible to print or copy. The costs are €0,10 per copy or print.
Apartment / HDH rules
- Please keep your accommodation clean and tidy.
- Students are responsible for a clean accommodation.
- The school will clean the common areas of your accommodation once a week.
- The rooms will be checked every 2 weeks.
- It is obligatory to take out the garbage every day.
- It is obligatory to clean the kitchen after cooking.
¡MUCHAS GRACIAS POR VUESTRA ATENCIÓN!