1. Title of Project: Unique ID Management SystemIntroductionMotive of this project is to provide a unique ID to each and every citizen of India whileproviding him/her a birth certificate. Citizens after attaining age of 18 must register at RTOoffice or Collector office or Tasildar office and get a password to access the site. ID card willbe provided to every user after registration. Later on they can change their password. Oncethey enter the site they can pay their electricity bill and telephone bill, book railway ticketsand airline tickets and pay their taxes. During elections people can poll online. Governmentofficials can verify details about a person from the database for issuing vehicle license,passport, visa, etc.Problem with the existing System  There is no structured process of data maintenance.  Area of Improvement in Communication due to technology limitations between internal and external customers.  Report Generation is Time consuming.
2. Objectives  ID Creation and Deletion  User friendly Software  Database Maintenance and Maintenance of Report Log  Ease of maintaining records of citizens of India.  Ease of electricity bill and telephone bill payment, booking of railway tickets and airline tickets and pay taxes.  Online polling fascility to citizens of India.  Online issueing of vehicle license, passport, visa , etc.Advantages of the System  Centralized Common Database  Centralized Common Communication Channel between Supplier and Customer  Report Generation is easy and time consuming  TAT for the process is maintained.Users of the System  All Indian citizens of age 18 and above.  Authorized Government security officials.  AdministratorThe development of a project plan will list the various activities to beundertaken in this project work as enumerated below:  Analysis of present set up  Design of proposed system  Coding  Testing  Implementation
3. Data Flow Diagrams(DFD):  DFDs upto appropriate levels for Identity Management is shown below.  Level-0 DFD/context diagram: This highest level DFD represents the system as a whole. Citizens Govt. Officials Login & Access his Information, Login & view details of Citizens, Apply for Passport, Vehicle License etc. Update their details. Unique ID Management System Maintain Database, Can modify Structural Coding & Structure of System, Access the details of all users. Administrator
4. Tools to be Used  ROSE/RSA / WebSphere Modeler  Eclipse  Apache Tomcat Server  MySQL  Windows will be the preferred OS.Technologies to be Used Front End o J2EE Back End o MySQLFunctionalities  User Login: Every citizen can login and access their information page.  Security: A normal user other than Government officials, moderators and administrator can only access his/her information. For any information update they must approach corresponding office to get approval.  Security Officials Login: Authorized security persons in police, army, and airlines should given a unique ID and password to access the Security officials page which give access to information of all users.  Admin: Admin can modify the entire coding and structure of the system. Admin can have access to details of all the users. He can modify the entire database.  Admin can change his/her details without any approval.  Change of photo of every user after 3 years is mandatory.Reports  User ID and password.  Government official ID and password.  Admin ID and password.  Information about issues and returns of process id and password..
5.  Information about status of the process.  Summary and details on a given day/month/year.GuideI hereby thanks Mr. Arun Kumar Patel for guiding us in our synopsis.Refernces  Object Oriented Modeling and Design with UML-Michael Blaha, James Rambaugh.  Software Engineering, Seventh Edition, Ian Sommerville.  Java - www.sun.com  Wikipedia - www.wikipedia.com  Database Management Systems - Navathe.  Complete Reference - J2EE - Keogh.