1. E NE RGYDaniel Barrena González Miguel Aguilar Janita
2. INDEXEnergy DefinitionTypes of EnergyEnergy SourcesRenewable and Non-Renewable EnergyEnvironmental ImpactEnergy Power StationWind Turbine
3. EnergyEnergy is the capacity that has some objects to transform an energy source into work. For example: a car transform gasoline into motion.The energy is measured in joules (J) and calories (cal).
4. TYPES OF ENERGYMechanical Energy: An example of- Kinetic Energy is the mechanial energy is: energy that have a a person climbing a structure when is in mountain. motion.- Potential Energy is the energy that produce objects when they are above the soil. Al
5. TYPES OF ENERGYElectrical Energy is the energy associated with an electric current.For example: like the energy that use a bulb.
6. TYPES OF ENERGYElectromagnetic energy is the energy that transport the electro magnetic waves.For example: a television, a radio.
7. TYPES OF ENERGYSound energy is the energy produced by the sound waves produced through vibrations.For example: a mobile.
8. TYPES OF ENERGYChemical energy is the energy that can be released or absorbed during chemical processes.Example: baterie.
9. TYPES OF ENERGYNuclear energy is the energy produced during nuclear reactions.Example: a nuclear station.
10. TYPES OF ENERGYThermal energy or Calorific energy, is the energy that come from the vibration of particles in matter.Example: a heater.
11. ENERGY SOURCESEnergy sources are the natural sources that produce many forms of energy. This energy is used for specific uses.This energy is classified in renewable and non- renewable energy.
12. NON-RENEWABLE E.SNon-renewable E.S, is the energy that are limited.Inside non-renewable E.S there are:-Nuclear -Natural gas-Coal -Radioactive materials-Petroleum
13. RENEWABLE E.SRenewable E.S are the energy sources that are unlimit.Inside Renwable E.S there are:-Hydraulic energy -Biomass-Solar energy -Marine energy-Wind energy -Geothermal energy
14. ENVIROMENTAL IMPACTMost energy that we Problems: consumed comes -Increased Greenhouse from non-renewable Effect. energy sources. -Acid Rain. -Oil Spills.This causes -Nuclear Waste. enviromental problems. -Rising Water Temperature -Atmospheric Pollution.
15. ENVIRONMENTALIMPACTIncreased Greenhouse Effect: CO is release 2 from fossil fuels and make the tempeture of the earth increase, and this happens when that carbon dioxide traps the suns rays in the atmosphere.
16. ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACTAcid Rain is the sulphur and nitrogen oxide produced when you burn petroleum and coal. That elements react with water vapour and produce negative actions to the environment.
17. ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACTOil Spills :When petroleum is released into the sea is produced a ecologycal desaster in marine andn costal ecosystems
18. ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACTNuclear Waste:Radioactivity is dangerous for all living creatures so nuclear waste must be stored in safe conditions .
19. ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACTRising Water Temperature:The temperature in water of rivers and sea encrease becouse of the thermal power station , and it has a negative effect for animals and plants
20. ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACTAtmospheric pollution :Humans activity emit particles in suspension , heavy metals and gases into the atmosphere
21. ENERGY POWER STATIONAn Energy power station is a place where elctric power is generated. The most usual power station is the Thermal P.E where energy is produced by the transformation of heat into motion,the heat is usually obtained by combustion of a fuel. It produced a bad ecologycal effect.
22. WIND TURBINEA french engineering has discover a new use for wind turbine,this turbine is called WMS1000 and has the amazing capacity to transform humid air into drinking water. It can be a good way to help arid countries where water resources are scarce.