Snapchat is known as an
ephemeral social media.
Because the images
disappear, they make
you pay closer attention.
“Snapchat isn’t about capturing the
traditional Kodak moment. It’s about
communicating with the full range of human
emotion—not just what appears to be pretty
or perfect.” –Evan Spiegel, Snapchat CEO
• Boyd, D. (2014, March 21). Why Snapchat is Valuable: It’s All About Attention. In
• Colao, J. (2014, January 6) The Inside Story of Snapchat: The World’s Hottest App Or A
$3 Billion Disappearing Act? In Forbes.
• Edwards, J. (2014, May 14). This Char of Historic App Downloads Shows Just How
Huge Snapchat Is Becoming. In Business Insider.
• Gillette, F. (2013, February 7). Snapchat and the Erasable You. In Bloomberg
• Smith, C. (2014, February 2). 17 Amazing Snapchat Statistics (April 2014). In Expanded
• All images found from Flickr under the Creative Commons License.
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.