Running ecommerce site successfully isnever ending task. You need to beconsciously tracking performance of anecommere store. In order to improveperformance, plethora of tools areavailable on the web which can help youmeasure your site performance. Thesetools are also helpful in setting up andachieving goals.In this presentation we will see the list ofsome useful tools to test ecommercewebsite. This presentation includesUsability tools to measure customerbehavior and Performance tool tomeasure website speed, browsercompatibility and search engineoptimization performance.
Usability TestingTools1. Concept FeedbackPost your website, landing page or mockup. Get expert feedback fromdesign, usability, and strategy professionals. Get free website feedbackfrom the community — review five other projects and then post yours.
2. ClickHeatClickHeat is a visual heat map of clicks on an HTML page which isshowing the hot and cold click zones. ClickHeat is a open source and freeof charge.
3. Crazy EggCrazy Egg tool measures where visitors click. It features a heat map forclicks, a scroll map that displays how far down visitors scroll and aconfetti tool to differentiate clicks by referral sources.
4. FiveSecondTestBy finding out what a person recalls about your design in just fiveseconds you can make sure that your message is being communicated aseffectively as possible. Fivesecondtest helps you fine tune your landingpages.
5. Feedback ArmyStart a usability test for your ecommerce site in two minutes. Submitquestions about your site and receive 10 responses from reviewers.
6. SilverbackSilverback is a Mac-based usability testing tool for ecommerce sites. Itallows you to record usability testing sessions, capture screen activity, settasks, and mark noteworthy moments within a session.
7. User Testing.comUserTesting.com provides on-demand usability testing. Create your testwith one of the customizable templates. Select participants, specifyingdemographics for your target audience. Watch videos of participantsusing your site, receive written answers, and ask follow-up questions.
8. Feng-GUIFeng-GUI tool provides attention analysis. It simulates human visionduring the first five seconds of exposure to your site visuals, and predictswhat a real human would be most likely to look at.
9. UnbounceUnbounce allows you to build, publish, and split-test landing pages. Theone-click A/B framework allows you to test your campaigns and learnabout your customers behavior by testing different content, offers andideas.
10. OptimizelyOptimizely enables you to test trackengagement, clicks, conversions, sign-ups, or anything else that matter toyour business. Test changes across multiple pages with A/B andmultivariate testing. Target customer visitor segments and optimize yourconversion funnel.
11. SpurSpur is a fun and easy way to do analysis your web designs. Just paste aURL and you’ll be able to use seven different tools to help find what’sworking and what isn’t.
Performance TestingTools1. Monitor.usMonitor.us lets you view your entire web and cloud system from just asingle dashboard. Monitor your web applications, databases, siteavailability, and response time — plus server and network health — fromanywhere.
2. Google PageSpeed InsightsPageSpeed Insights analyzes the content of a web page, and thengenerates suggestions to make that page faster.
4. BrowserStackBrowserStack enables you test your site in real browsers. Includessmartphone and tablet emulators to test across a large range of devices.Use the automated testing and a wide variety of developer tools.
5. BrowsershotsBrowsershots makes screenshots of your site in different operating systemsand browsers. A free open-source online web application, providingdevelopers a convenient way to test browser compatibility in one place.
7. Link Research ToolsLink Research Tools has variety of SEO tools to test your site. Perform a LinkDetox to analyze all links to your website and get alerted about toxic andsuspicious ones. Find links to dead pages on a domain, as well as thestrongest sub-pages and sub-folders of a domain.
KGN Technologies is well established Internet development agency in indiawhich has many years of experience in developing successful ecommercewebsite solutions.If you are looking for professional ecommerce website development company orthinking to expand your existing online presence, stop your search and talk to usnow about how we can help you succeed.We provide you with the best ecommerce platform as standard, MagentoEcommerce, along with excellent on-going support for all aspects of yourInternet business with proven tactics and standards.We are a talented anddedicated technical teaminspired to buildinnovative and ingeniousecommerce websolutions.