Things to consider when creating cart abandonment emails
Things To Consider When Creating CartAbandonment Emails
We have recently discussed the pointsabout the cart abandonments andprovided the solutions to prevent it fromhappening. There is one more point whichwe didn’t include that is CartAbandonment Emails. Following up on cartabandonment with an email is proven to bethe successful strategy which helps inreminding your customer about order theyhave left in between and encourage themto purchase that product.However, there are several things you needto consider when sending such email; whatto include and when to send an email etc.Discussed points in this PPT can make bigdifference to your conversation rates. Let’shave a look.
1. TimingSet the Cron Job which will send the email to the customers at the decided timeperiod who have left the purchasing process in between. Read more about howyou can set up a Cron Job scheduler in Magento. You should aim to send out theabandonment email within the first 20 minutes. Statistics shows that the emailsent in first 20 minutes to 3 hours have better conversation rates.
2. Relevant subject lineAdding relevant subject line can decide whether your email being opened or not.According to Sale Cycle, 53% of customers opened their email when the subjectline included the company’s name and just 38% were opened which included theperson’s name.
3. ContentContent is the key which will get back your customer in order to complete thepurchasing process. Make the email simple and easy to read, don’t make itconfusing. Try to keep it more relevant and straight to the point. You should addcheckout button or cart button in email so user can directly click on checkoutbutton to complete the order process.
4. Logo and brand reinforcementUse your Brand logo that reminds your customer why they should buy from you.Ensure that you email must contain your brand so that people know who theemail is from.
5. Call-to-actionMake use of strong call-to-action buttons such as ‘proceed to checkout’ and‘complete your order’ must be included in your email. Statistics says that the‘complete your order ’ button comes out in click-through rates at 35%.
6. Tone of voiceDon’t hit your customers with hard sell, approach them with an email havefriendly and helpful tone. You can include line in your email such as “You have leftsome items in your cart” or “you have items in your shopping bag” somethingwhich encourage your customer to return back to their shopping cart and buythem.
7. Don’t send too many emailsDon’t hit your customers with hard sell, approach them with an email havefriendly and helpful tone. You can include line in your email such as “You have leftsome items in your cart” or something which encourage your customer to returnback to their shopping cart and buy them.
Final words, a well-designed and structured email is essential for increasing yourconversion rate and enable your customers to return back and complete buyingprocess.A well designed and attractive shopping cart also helps you in order to completepayment process at a time only. The Magento Shopping Cart Development creates thebeautiful way where customer can buy the products online and you can maintain adatabase also.KGN Technologies has a competent team of Magentodevelopers capable enough to develop feature-rich shoppingcart to increase your conversational rates. We work closely withyou to ascertain your ecommerce store requirements, andproduce innovative and precise Magento shopping cartsolutions that meet your business objectives.Contact us if you are looking for specialized Magento Development Company, dropan email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit website www.kgntechnologies.com
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.