• About Onetone
• Onetone is a free one-page WordPress theme
for business. It provide great freedom with
you to customize your site with videos, gallery,
and more. For more details, go to:
• Below is a short guide on how to use this
• Download the Onetone from your Dashborad,
install and active it.
Custom Home Page-Logo
• Dashboard -> Appearance -> Onetone
Options, navigate to General Options. Upload
a logo image, or enter the URL to an image if
it’s already uploaded.
• There’re 6 existing menu sections, including:
Home, About Us, Services, Gallery, Contact,
and Custom Section.
• Custom Section 1
Go to Dashboard -> Appearance -> Onetone
Options, navigate to Home Page area, click on
“Section 1” to expand the form. Move to the
“Section Content” area and switch to “Text”
mode. Multiple URLs are provided, including
Skype Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube,
etc. Type in your own links to take the place of
“#”. Finally click on the Save Options button.
Set other sections
• Similarly, you can set other sections as you
wish. For more details, refer:
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.