• Wordtracker has been around since 1998 and is most widely
known as a keyword research tool.
• It has a popular SEO blog and a number of free instructional
• It returns everything in real-time. You don’t have to wait days
for data to accumulate or set up a profile manager, results
come back almost immediately and in great depth
• It gives you multiple choices in the way you can filter and
categorize the data and there is a spreadsheet export function.
• It can only run a single term at a time makes it time consuming
• This tool can generate up to 100 related keyword phrases and
show daily searches.
• Ubersuggest uses Google Suggest, the keywords it
recommends always seem to be natural and commonsense.
• It really speeds up the process by searching for combinations
in Google suggest based upon all your possible next letters.
• Ubersuggest takes any keyword you give it and immediately
gives you an almost unlimited list of alphabetized and
numerical keyword variations of your original keyword.
• Ubersuggest saves all the keywords that catches your attention
so that you can easily cut and paste them into your keyword
• With this tool you can also search for the vertical results
including web, images, news, shopping, recipes and video
• This tool is powered by Wordtracker.
• It gets comprehensive overview about different search
volume statistics for Google, Yahoo!, MSN daily
• It lets you to export whole list to Excel *.csv file for later
• The tool stated its primary focus as being “on finding niche
advertising keywords and optimizing Google AdWords.”
• The company claims over 100 million terms in its database,
• Wordpot.com claims to collect its data consistently (“24/7,” to
quote them), though updates to its search information occur
only on a monthly basis.
• There is no captcha to get through in order to access the
• Wordpot offers both Exact Daily (searches for the exact term)
and Total Daily (searches that contain the search term)
CAPTCHA – noun
a program or system intended to distinguish human from machine input,
typically as a way of thwarting spam and automated extraction of data from websites.
• Price $99 per months
• The Moz toolbar is insightful and highly convenient, it gives a
brief idea about the level of competition for the keyword based
on the top 10 ranking pages.
• You can track over 300 keyowords
• Rankings and crawl statistics are only updated once a week,
• Rank tracking is thorough, though, with competitive analysis
baked right in; you can see where you rank for your top
keywords as well as where your top competitors rank.
• Fully customizable reporting tools that allow you to schedule
and update reports easily
• Price $99 per months
• You can track only 100 keyowords
• Raven Tools' dashboard provides a place where you can track
multiple campaigns under one roof
• Raven Tools offers an extensive research suite that pulls
keyword data from several sources, such as Google AdWords,
SEOmoz, SEMrush, and OpenCalais' Alchemy
• Unique feature of Raven Tools is its integration with
Textbroker, an article-composition outsourcing service that can
help you bulk up your site's content
• Raven has 2 powerful, time-saving tools in their Link Research
toolset. Site Finder and Backlink Explorer are 2 tools that
really help quickly assess and work through link profiles and
the link landscape of a particular keyword.
Price $139 per months
You can track up to 1000 related keywords, misspelled keywords
KeywordSpy has almost 130 million keywords in its database.
You may search via KeywordSpy for on any CPA or affiliate
system to see if it is advertised by the way of pay per click. If you
get a hit, then Keyword Spy shows you the adverts that the
affiliates are using so as to promote their products or offer. It will
also show you their return on investment (ROI) metric, so it can
show you how much traffic it is giving divided by how much is
• KeywordSpy shows you the keywords that your competitors are
using in their marketing campaigns and on their websites.
• Price $69.95 per months
• You can track over 500 keywords
• The dashboard focuses on organic research, advertising
research, AdSense, backlinks, keyword research tools and
• The tool gives you real-time reports of how your keywords
are performing, and even gives you an instant comparison
with your competition.
• You can put in a keyword, and find out the cost per click
(CPC) of that keyword plus you can learn the search volume of
that keyword, and whether or not it is trending upwards or
If you enjoyed the
information – please,
FOLLOW ME – there is
more great presentations
Visit my YouTube channel if you would like to find out more what I do