1. jQuery MobileA Framework for mobile devicesMadhur GargJanuary, 2012
4. Basic Page Structure (with HTML5) Here to get the code Click Click here to run the code Note :- “data-” attributes are a wonderful new feature of HTML5 that let you add any attributes you like to an element. All you have to do is start your attribute name with the data- prefix.
5. Multi Page Structure (with HTML5) Here to get the code Click Click here to run the code
6. Page Management in some situation. All Pages are loaded by ajax except Data attribute(data-transition) provided to apply some animation during page transition. Dialog :- By adding data-rel="dialog" to a link, you can make the linked page appear as a dialog, with rounded corners, margins and a dark background Internet Demo :- click here
7. Theme Support Some default themes are available. Data attribute (data-theme) is used to apply theme Below code is creating a link with a role button and applying some theme on that button <a href="#" data-role="button" data-theme="a">About this app</a> Internet Demo :- click here
8. Eventsmaking it easy to build mobile user interfaces, As well as jQuery Mobile adds some mobile-specific events that you can use to detect actions performed on mobile devices. For example, you can use taphold to detect if the user tapped and held their finger on an element, and swipe to detect if the user swiped horizontally from left to right (or right to left) across the element: List of some customized events Tap tap-and-hold swipe, and orientation change