1. Why did you pick this tool?
2. What are its strengths ( demonstrate at least 7 – 10 )?
3. What something that is difficult to do with the tool?
4. What companies/business sectors use this tool?
5. What is the technology used to create the tool?
6. What types of inputs (data sources) can be fed to the reporting tool?
7. What are all the different forms of outputs (pdf, excel, xml, webservice etc. ) that this tool supports?
8. What Business Intelligence functionality is built into the tool?
9. How does the tool compare to Cognos?
10. What are your conclusions about the tool?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.