Behavior Intervention How to be Successful
3 Steps to Success
Step 1: Billing
- Ensure at least 4 hours of contact with clients everyday.
- Document interventions efficiently on a daily basis
- Complete all notes within 24 hours of service
Step 2: Quality
- Review and ensure excellent content, language, terminology, and grammar.
- Use BIRP format, reference documentation resources, supervision reviews to improve & perfect notes.
Step 3: Progress
- Ponder client strengths & hidden strengths
- Compare early notes with recent notes
- Compare other staff interventions with client
- Look at range of interventions
- Highlight progress & share with Team