Chiclana de la frontera s typical recipesPresentation Transcript
Chiclana de la Frontera’s
The “tapas” are normally small
portions of food between meals.
The “tapas” are cheap, the price
is between 1 € and 2 €.
The “tapas” are typical of Spain,
and there are many types.
“Huevos de choco”
- Ingredients: cuttlefish eggs, garlic,
parsley, olive oil and salt.
- Elaboration: In a saucepan cook the egg.
Clean and cut theirs. Cut the garlic in
small pieces. Mix them with the oil. Cast
with some parsley and put some salt.
“Huevos a la flamenca”
- Ingredients: 4 eggs, tomato sauce, 2 ham’s
rashers, peas, cooked asparagus, small pieces of
sweet pepper, chopped parsley, chips and
- Elaboration: In a casserole put on fond of
tomato and cast 2 eggs. Decorate it with the
rest of the ingredients and added to the kiln.
“Patatas con alcauciles”
- Ingredients: 1 kg of potatoes, 8 artichokes, 6 or
7 garlic cloves, 1 or 2 bay leaves, 3 or 4
tablespoons, parsley and salt.
- Elaboration: Put all the ingredients in a pot. Add
the pieces of potatoes. Fill the pot with water
and cook over medium heat until the potatoes
are tender. Before the end add some parsley.
- Ingredients: 1 kg of tuna,1 kg of red onion, olive
oil, 1 tablespoon of sweet pepper, oregano, ½ l
Chiclana's white win and salt.
- Elaboration: Cut the tuna, sauté the onion with
the oregano. Add the tuna with the salt. Sauté
all until it look golden brown and add the sweet
pepper. Move all and add the white wine. Finally
Meat “Carne al toro”
- Ingredients: 1 kg of meat, 400 gr of onion, 250
gr of pepper, 1 garlic, tomato sausage, 2 glasses
of Chiclana’s white wine, laurel, saffron, sweet
pepper, chilli, black pepper, salt and ½ glass of
- Elaboration: Do the rehash with the onion, the
pepper, the garlic and the laurel. Add the
chopped meat and sauté all. Add the sweet
pepper, a little of saffron, some chilli and the
black pepper. Move the mixture and add the
white wine, the tomato sausage and salt.
Simmer it, if required add some water.
- Ingredients: flour, ¼ l of sweet vine, 1 glass of
olive oil, honey, grated lemon, aniseed, ¼ of
almond and 1 glass of orange juice.
- Elaboration: Fry the aniseed and straining. Roast
the almonds and grind them with the aniseed.
Make a dough with the grated lemon, the flour,
the sweet wine, the olive oil and the orange
juice. Knead well all let it stand covered with a
damp cloth. Do thinly sliced and fry them.
Moreover heat the honey with water and bathe
the “pestiños” with the result.