• Site & Content Review
• Blog Reviews
• Upcoming enhancements (Jive)
• Core group review
• Bend Venture Conference (BVC)
• Software Association of Oregon (SAO)
• Special Thanks
• Matt Abrams
• Julie Anderson
• Robert Kieffer
• Chris Piper
• The primary mission of BendTech is to provide the online and ofﬂine resources
and infrastructure for the technical professionals and community in Central
Oregon so that we can build, develop, and grow the technology industry
across the region.
• We will do this by providing:
• An online social network for all technical professionals that will include online networking
forums, job postings, focused blogs, indexes and proﬁles of individuals and companies.
• Representation for technical professionals in the area to outside organizations, groups,
government agencies, venture capitalists, etc. We will be the voice of the technical
community in the region.
• Outreach to the community in the form of involvement in local education (middle-school’s
to university), businesses, and government.
• Opportunities for broader technical programs, education, and events.
• Funding and guidance for start-ups and similar efforts.
• Socially responsible
• Give back to the community
• Drive technology innovation and leadership for the region and Oregon
Blogs (BendTech, WoTech,
Local Business Blog, Online Infrastructure Startup Development
BVCTech, SAO, EDCO, etc.)
Education / Community Out-
BendTech Festival Consulting
• BendTech umbrella (http://www.bendtech.com)
• Women in Tech (http://wotech.bendtech.com)
• Local Business Tech Blog
• EDCO / SAO
Bend Venture Conference (BVC)
August October 10/15 10/22
Site / infrastructure / content development
Alpha release of blogs and site content
SAO & BendTech PubTalk
Beta release of site, content, blogs, etc.
Press discussion with BendTech, BVC, EDCO, SAO