10. Work partner Bonusvia OÜ is a small enterprisein Baltic region, that has specialized on cleaningmaterials of oil and chemical spillage.Bonsuvia’s products are based on absorbent of thesame name, that can be used both on water andon land. These products are used by ports, fuelterminals and gas stations.Co-work with Katrin Rekor, Karl Annus.EKA+TTÜ Design & Engineering study project.
11. Absorbent handnet and containerHandnet is a tool for oil spill collection,counteracting in low waters, where due to thesmall pollution scale manual work is more cost-effective than skimmer machine transport andinstalling.Absorbent net enables to collect low viscoseoil spills with absorbent. In comparison withskimmers, handnet is also usable in stone coveredshorelines.Handnet consists of the light aluminium handle anda changeable polyethylene net. Operateable in lowwater from foot or possibly from boat. Used andoily absorbent can be collected to the container.
12. design project paseo 2011/2012Stepping in a natural way
13. Paseo is a home training equipment that mimicsstepping in a natural way.The pneumatic stepper-like product has goodeffect on lower leg muscles, developing alsobalance.Paseo is part of a new business model that alsoengages people not willing to exercise in gyms byrenting different equipment and guiding trainingvia service system.450 x 380 x 110 mmCo-authors Kadri Rebane, Tinatin Dzirkvadze,Julya Vorobyova.EKA+TTÜ Design & Engineering study project.
15. Rapid prototyping
16. design project 2009Form creation and snow modelling
17. Bath Onda. Balteco AS, internship.
18. material experiment 2006/2007Can you stand on the edge of a paper?
19. How strong are post-it notes, if 3 sheets,standing on their edges, are put together intoa triangle prism?There were 6400 sheets of notes on 2.6 m2and 1 cm thick glass was laid on the papers.The frame did not prevent the glass fallingdown, but only shifting horizontally. Floorwas walkable and freely carried 120 kg man.Sponsored by 3M company.EKA study project; co-work with Janno Nõu.
20. thank you. Photo Credits: Stereo Spectrum: Kristiina Õllek Maarja Mõtus Pärnu mnt 6-21 Võru 82: Henry Griin 10148 Tallinn, Estonia Paseo home environment: Siim Teller +372 53437669 Post-it experiment: Janno Nõu email@example.com