1. Human Resource Management Topic: Job Evaluation Presented To: Khawaja Imran Presented By: M.Hashaam Roll No. : AM552381 Class: MBA ( B&F ) 1st Semester Allama Iqbal Open University ASC: Punjab Computer College, Garhishao, Lahore
2. Acknowledgment First of all thanks of Allah who is most beneficent and the most merciful whose blessings are abundant and favors are unlimited. It is my pleasure to acknowledge the guidance and support of my subject Teacher: Mr. Khawaja Imran for her endless guidance.I would also like to acknowledge “Pharma Health Pakistan (PVT) Ltd.”.
3. An AbstractJob Evaluation is a systematic way of determining the value or worth of a job in an organization. It should be seen as integral part of organizations procedure’s for assessing jobs and establishing a fair pay structure. In Pharma Health Pakistan job evaluation is conducted under factor comparison method.
4. Introduction to Job EvaluationWhen we establishing pay rate’s, in this process we conduct Job Evaluation after Salary Survey. It plays important role for establishing strategic pay plans and assessing jobs.
5. Introduction to Job Evaluation cont... Definition of Job Evaluation“A systematic comparison done in order to determine the worth of one job relative to another”.The basic procedure is to compare the jobs in relation to one another for example, in terms of required effort, responsibility, and skills.
6. Preparing for Job EvaluationJob Evaluation is a judgmental process and demands close cooperation among supervisor’s, HR specialists, and employees and union representatives. The main steps include:1. Identifying the need2. Getting cooperation3. Choosing an evaluation committee
7. Method’s of Job EvaluationThere are five method’s of Job Evaluation:1. Ranking Method• Obtain Job Information• Select and group jobs• Select compensable factor• Rank Job’s• Combine rating
8. Method’s of Job Evaluation cont..2. Job Classification3. Point Method4. Factor Comparison5. Computerized Job Evaluation
9. Case Study Job Evaluation ofPharma HealthPakistan (PVT) Ltd.
10. Introduction of Pharma Health (PVT) Ltd.Pharma Health was founded in 2003 by a seasoned management team with extensive experience in early stage Health Care companies.About Company: Pharma Health is the market leader in field of dermatology. It is covering almost the major therapeutics in the field of dermatology and serving the nation by leaps and bounds.
11. Mission of Pharma Health (PVT) Ltd. Mission StatementTo improve the quality of life for patients around the world through the manufacturing and distribution of trusted and branded pharmaceuticals in all the therapeutic segments. By developing quality Pharmaceuticals specially designed for the ailing community in the countries like sub continent and Africa, we can solace the pain and trauma of our fellow beings and considerably at an affordable price.
12. Job Evaluation in Pharma Health In Pharmaceutical industry Job Evaluation for field force play an important role.In Pharma Health Pakistan (PVT) Ltd. job evaluation is playing vital role to get goals and objectives set by management.
13. Job Evaluation in Pharma Health Method used for Job Evaluation in Pharma Health: “Factor Comparison”In Pharma Health factor comparison is used for Job Evaluation. In this method management set “Target” as compensable factor and then compare the jobs according to compensable factor.
14. Value Chain in Pharma Health SWOT Analysis
16. StrengthsAchieve Set TargetSatisfaction of Employer and Employee’sMore Profit
18. WeaknessesLack of New TechnologyTermination of Employee’s
19. OpportunitiesGet Objective’s and Goal’s
21. Threat’soComputerized Job Evaluation
22. Conclusion In Pharma Health Pakistan satisfaction of Managementand Employee’s indicates that their Job Evaluation isworking affectively as well as efficiently.
23. Recommendation’sAfter Study and analyze, I will recommend that in Pharma Health Pakistan, Job Evaluation should be computerized according to modern techniques.