"It turns out that one of the women Congressman Anthony Weiner was communicating with was a porn star. When asked how it w...
2010/11<br />2011/12<br />Sears (NASDAQ:SHLD), <br />Sony Pictures (NYSE:SNE), <br />American Apparel (NYSE:APP), <br />No...
What next, wondered les Echos? Asterix and Obelix as lovers? <br />“That’s perhaps the next subject for a column by Matthe...
?<br />
Cross connection
Cross connection
Cross connection
Cross connection
Cross connection
Cross connection
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in...5
×

Cross connection

344

Published on

Published in: Business, Technology
0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total Views
344
On Slideshare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
0
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
3
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

Cross connection

  1. 1. "It turns out that one of the women Congressman Anthony Weiner was communicating with was a porn star. When asked how it was possible to get involved with someone in such a sleazy business, the porn star said, 'I don't know.'"<br /> "51 per cent of New York voters think Congressman Weiner should keep his seat in office. The other 49 per cent think that he should disinfect it."<br />
  2. 2.
  3. 3. 2010/11<br />2011/12<br />Sears (NASDAQ:SHLD), <br />Sony Pictures (NYSE:SNE), <br />American Apparel (NYSE:APP), <br />Nokia (NYSE:NOK), <br />Saab, <br />A&W All-American Foods Restaurants,<br />Soap Opera Digest,<br />Sony Ericsson, <br />MySpace (NYSE:NWS.A)<br />Kellogg’s Corn Pops. (NYSE:K).<br />Readers Digest, <br />Kia Motors, <br />Dollar Thrifty (NYSE: DTG), <br />Zale (NYSE: ZLC), <br />Blockbuster (NYSE: BBI), <br />T-Mobile, <br />BP (NYSE: BP), <br />RadioShack (NYSE: RSH), <br />Merrill Lynch<br />Moody’s (NYSE: MCO).<br />
  4. 4.
  5. 5. What next, wondered les Echos? Asterix and Obelix as lovers? <br />“That’s perhaps the next subject for a column by Matthew Parris.”<br />
  6. 6.
  7. 7. ?<br />
  1. A particular slide catching your eye?

    Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.

×