4. Rerecorded segment of anewsmakerspeaking, generally lastingfrom 10 to 20 seconds; thisis what people outside ofradio journalism often call a"sound bite"
6. Unrehearsed, spontaneous actof speaking by an anchor/Presenter.
7. M.USAMA MANSOOR 110603010
9. (TV Acronym) A teleprompter(also known as an autocue or atelescript) is a display devicethat prompts the personspeaking with an electronicvisual text of a speech or script.A device that displays words forpeople to read.
10. AMBIENT SOUND
11. Natural background audiorepresentative of a givenrecording Environment.On-camera dialog might beprimary sound; traffic noiseand refrigerator hum wouldbe ambient.
12. ALI PERVAIZ 100503003
14. The angle is the point ortheme of a news or featurestory. The angle is found inthe lead of the story.
16. Attribution is to show orindicate where informationin a news story comesfrom. Also Known As:attribute
17. SYED ALI HASAN 110603002
18. BACK ANNOUNCEMENT
19. In broadcasting, when thepresenter gives viewers orlisteners brief informationabout something theyhave just watched orheard, for example thename of the reporter or ofthe piece of music whichwas just played.
21. A headline stretchingacross the width of apage, usually at the top.Also called a streamer.
22. M.ABDULLAH CHAUDHRY 110603004
24. A specialist area ofjournalism that a reporterregularly covers, such aspolice or health. See alsoround.
26. A organised collection ofnews stories broadcast onradio or television at aregular time.