1. Outdoor ArtOBJECTIVE: LOOK AT DIFFERENT OUTDOOR ART DISPLAYS, AND THEN DISCUSS &DECIDE HOW AND WHERE TO DISPLAY OUR PINWHEELS
2. Christo & Jeanne-ClaudeChristo & Jeanne-Claude‘Site-specific’ artists who usecurtains and cloths to enhanceor show an alternative side to anenvironmentFirst collaborative project in1961, and continue to createworks to this day
3. Christo & Jeanne-ClaudeChristo, Valley Curtain (Rifle, Colorado), 1972.
4. Christo & Jeanne-Claude Christo & Jeanne-Claude, Running Fence, 1976.24.5 miles long, 18 feet tall. Runs across two Californian counties.
5. Christo, Wrapped Reichstag, Berlin, 1995.
6. Anish Kapoor British sculptor Frequently uses stainless steel Sky Mirror, Rockefeller Center, 2006
7. Anish Kapoor Cloud Gate, Chicago, 2004 “The Bean
8. Displaying Pinwheels for Peace Oklahoma Rd Google Where will they go? Map How will they be displayed?