View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
What is Study Island?
Study Island is an all online product
designed to help your child master
the standards specific to their
grade in your state.
• Every student has their own username and
• The program is divided into sections based on
• Each section is made up of topics, each of which
correspond to a specific state standard.
• Each topic contains lessons, practice questions
• Most topics are accompanied by a lesson, which
includes some brief information about the
material covered by the questions in the topic.
How will my child use Study
1. Go to www.studyisland.com
2. Enter the username and password.
3. Start studying!
To access Study Island, our school’s user names and passwords
are modeled after this format:
How do I start studying?
• After signing in on Study Island’s home page, click on
the subject tab that you wish to work on or check your
student’s class page for assignments created by your
• To pass a topic, your child must satisfy the topic’s
passing requirements which are based on a minimum
number of questions answered and a minimum
percentage correct. A blue ribbon is displayed next to
all passed topics.
• Once your child has passed all the topics in the subject,
he will have to pass the Post Test for subject. Ignore this
step if the subject has no Post Test.
• Once your child passes all topics in all sections, he has
completed the program.
How can I view my child’s stats?
Study Island is a great way to monitor your
1. Login to Study Island.
2. Click on one of the subject reports on the left
hand side of the screen. You can view reports
by subject or a summary report of all
3. You can view each topic’s statistics or click
on suggested topics to see your child’s
strengths and weaknesses.
Multiple Study options available!
• Game Mode that may be accessed in Session Options after
students have selected Start Studying.
• In Session Options, you can also print worksheets for extra practice.
Remediation topics allow students to build skills!
• A warning symbol icon beside a topic means the student had
problems mastering this section and needs additional help.
• A dropdown arrow icon under a topic means the student had
problems and there is a remedial lesson available.
What if we need help using the
To reach Study Island’s Support team:
Customer Service line