Reactive Vs Proactive
The way we react to a situation or person
can have huge ramifications for managers.
The way you choose to respond is
How can you change your negative self talk
and reactive language ?
Always have a can do mentality
Perceptual difference to hard work.
Note the difference between a reactive and proactive approach to hard work.
• focus their efforts in the Circle of Influence
• work on things that they can do something about
• their energy is positive, causing their Circle of Influence
• focus their efforts in the Circle of Concern
• they focus on problems they have no control over
• their energy is negative/critical, causing their Circle of Influence
Circle of Concern/Influence
Expand your Circle of Influence
Your Circle of Influence is filled with be’s e.g.
• I can be more patient
• I can be a better role model.
• I can be more organised / resourceful...
• I can be more loving / understanding..
• I will be more diligent...
• I can seek out personnel and be able to