1. By: Yesenia Cervantes, Diana Luong, and Andre Beard
2. Summary: We graphed the I-tunesinformation into a Bar-graph . Usingthe information between the songsand the number of sales Most Popular itunes Downloaded Frequency 30,000 25,000 20,000 15,000 10,000 5,000 0 Most Popular itunes Downloaded Frequency
3. Purpose: The bar graph shows the frequencys of the amount of songs that are being downloaded.Analysis: It is easier to understand the numbers of downloads
4. Summary: We graphed the people that were in attendance,and the history of the games that people attended History of the X Games 300000 250000 # of people in attendence 200000 150000 History of the X Games # of 100000 People in Attendence 50000 0 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 x-games
5. Purpose: We chose a scatter plot because it shows a trend in the data of the history of the x- games.Analysis: To make it easier to read the numbers of people that attended.
6. Summary: We graphed a pie graph,and we graphed the comic book titles that are being sold March 2006 Comic Book Orders from Diamond Comic Distributors Est. Sales 1 Infinite Crisis 5 3.99 DC 2 New Avengers 17 2.5 Marvel 2 All Star Superman 3 2.99 DC 2 New Avengers Illuminati Sp N/A 3.99 Marvel 2 Superman Batman 24 (Res) 2.99 DC 2 Ultimates 2 10 2.99 Marvel 2 Amazing Spider-Man 530 2.5 Marvel 2 Green Lantern 10 2.99 DC 2 Uncanny X-Men 470 2.5 Marvel
7. Purpose: We chose the Pie graph because it shows the sales of the comic book .Analysis: to set it easier to read the price of the comic books
8. Purpose: We chose the Line graph because it gave us the weeks and the Labels.Analysis: It shows the changes that people requested on MTV.