Be the first to like this
Andina Acquisition Corporation was formed to capture the extraordinary growth available in the Andean region. Andina creates a vehicle for investment in fast-growing private companies, providing Andean and pan regional entrepreneurs access to much-needed growth capital and expertise while simultaneously offering foreign investors otherwise unavailable access to these opportunities.
- Make a minority equity investment of $40 mm or more in one selected Andean privately held company.
- Take the company public on NASDAQ by merging it into
AAC, which is already publicly traded.
- Work with the majority shareholders and management team to grow the value of the company.
- The company becomes a major enterprise.
- The public market value of the company grows substantially higher, as the benefits of the development work are reflected in earning levels.