1. Losing Libeqty:Discussing Obamacaqeand Otheq Abuses of Political Poweq Pqesented By Luke R. Thqoop
2. Aqe you Losing Youqlibeqty ?
3. OuqLIBERTY is OuqFqeedom Of CHOICE!
4. Americans did not ask for ObamacareAmericans cannot afford ObamacareAmericans do not want Obamacare
5. There was bipartisan opposition in congress39 Democrats and 176 Republicans voted NO28 States filed legal challenges to Obamacare162 MILLION (52%) of Americans want to Repeal this abuse of political power!
6. DoAmeqicans valuelibeqtymoqe than PARTY
7. We have $16 trillion in national debtThat’s $140,125 of DEBT per TaxpayerAverage household income is $49,445 Do the math … does it work?
8. 51% of Americans pay 0% income tax!We had to borrow $1.3 trillion in 2011!We pay $343 billion on interest alone! That is a monthly interest payment!
9. Charged to the card!!!Total debt keeps rising!
10. Current as of 9/14/2012
11. From our (old) friends at NASA:FYI: 16 trillion seconds = 504,736 years!!!
12. $140,172 of debt for each American taxpayer!$50,981 of debt for every single man, woman, and child in American!$2,348 of debt for every single man, woman, and child living on the planet!
13. ShouldAmeqica be making moqe Pqomises that we cannot
14. Social Security will be bankrupt by 2033Medicare will be bankrupt by 2024Disability Insurance bankrupt by 2016Already spending more than they’ve got!
15. Honestly, doYou think that Ameqicacan affoqdObamacaq
16. 101.5 million Americans currently NOT working (45%)110.6 million Americans on federal benefits (49%)121.3 million Americans pay ZERO tax (51%)131.1 million Americans voted in 2008 (64%) What is wrong with this picture?
17. Thank you foq youq time.Questions or comments? Speak freely!
18. Calculations and sources follow.
19. Huge costs to solve half the problem? How many people are currently Uninsured? CBO says 16.3% of population, which is 49.9 million.How many new people will Obamacare cover? CBO says 33 million over the next 10 years.Will there still be uninsured people? CBOsay 27 million uninsured over same time.
20. Does Obamacare save money? NO.
21. 101.5M people not working!
22. 50.2M + 60.4M = 110.6M on benefits!
23. Do the rich pay lower tax rates? NO!
24. Do the rich pay their fair share? Yes!
25. ACA vote count 39(D) + 176(R) = 215 NO
26. 28 states w/ lawsuits opposing ACA
27. 52% majority of Americans favor repeal, according to CNN Polls
28. Total Debt per taxpayer (9/12/12)
29. Average income is $49K
30. 51% pay zero income tax
31. $1.3T borrowed in 2011
32. $343B Monthly Interest Expense
33. Can’t keep promise w/o raising taxes
34. Workforce Participation rate vs. the unemployment rate“If the Republican Party cannot win in this environment, it has to get out ofpolitics and find another business,” declared George Will on ABC’s “ThisWeek With George Stephanopoulos” Sunday.Will was describing how the 8.1 percent unemployment rate belies the largenumbers of Americans who have given up looking for work.“If the work force participation rate today were what it was in June 2009,when the recovery began, we would have an unemployment rate of 11.2percent,” said Will.“If you add in the involuntarily unemployed, you’re approaching 19 percent,which is why I should think, from here on in, on the basis of these numbers,the Romney campaign’s slogan should be the title of Paul Krugman’s book,which is ’End This Depression Now,’ because these are depression-levelnumbers.”