1. IN THE NEXT 40 MINUTESUnderstand why customer experience and being easy to do business with is everythingLearn how mobile devices can help get things done by making them fun!Uncover the areas in your business where mobility can give your people superpowers
4. USER EXPERIENCE IS EVERYTHING
5. March 6th, 2008
6. USER EXPERIENCE...is the way a person feels about using a product, system orservice. User experience highlights the experiential,affective, meaningful and valuable aspects of human-computer interaction.Wikipedia
7. thinking about your business over the next 12 months, how would you rate the following priorities?improving customer experience engaged workforce improving productivity increasing revenue 70 75 80 85 90 Telstra Productivity Indicator - 2012
8. “WE WASTED 2 YEARS IN DEVELOPMENT EFFORT” - Mark Zuckerberg
9. Total time spent using Mobile web v Apps 150 112.5minutes spent 75 per month(billions) 37.5 0 Mar 11 Jun 11 Sep 11 Dec 11 Mar 12 Source: Nielsen Smartphone Analytics
10. who is more likely to purchase on their mobile? 45% of guys have shopped using a mobile device, compared with just 34% of females (USamp Research - mobile shopping 2012 )
12. THE ALIVE ENGAGEMENT PROCESS Focus Create Extend (Professional Services) (Software Development) (Managed Services) Plan Brief Prototype Design Build Deploy Market Manage Analyse01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08.
13. BE EASY TO DO BUSINESS WITH
14. "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."Leonardo da Vinci
15. • Google introduced an extra 400 milliseconds into its search process = 8 million less searches/day • Amazon reported that a 1 second delay in transaction times can wipe $A1.6 billion worth of revenue a day from its sales. • 7pm Click Frenzy was achieving response times of 2.15 seconds. After 7pm and until midnight that plunged to 6.72 seconds.IT Wire: The Day Retail Died Nov 21 2012
16. Amazon acquires Kiva for $775 million to bolster robotic workforce
17. IF YOU WANT IT DONE, MAKE IT FUN
18. WHAT IS GAMIFICATION Gamiﬁcation is the process ofapplying game mechanics to solve problems and engage users.
19. GAME MECHANICS• Achievements • Inﬁnite Gameplay• Appointments • Levels• Behavioral Momentum • Loss Aversion• Blissful Productivity • Lottery• Bonuses • Ownership• Cascading Information Theory • Points• Combos • Progression• Community Collaboration • Quests• Countdown • Reward Schedules• Discovery • Status• Epic Meaning • Urgent Optimism• Free Lunch • Virality
20. GAME MECHANICS• Achievements • Inﬁnite Gameplay• Appointments • Levels• Behavioral Momentum • Loss Aversion• Blissful Productivity • Lottery• Bonuses • Ownership• Cascading Information Theory • Points• Combos • Progression• Community Collaboration • Quests• Countdown • Reward Schedules• Discovery • Status• Epic Meaning • Urgent Optimism• Free Lunch • Virality
21. Real time risk management. Largest integrated audit platform of its kind. 3 x increase in productivity.Winner - best in ﬁeld services application!
22. GIVE YOUR PEOPLE SUPERPOWERS
23. Right now, there’s no other technology in the world that 87% of the world’s population owns...
24. THE FASTEST GROWING CONSUMER TECHNOLOGY IN HISTORY “Compared to recent technologies, smart device adoption is being adopted 10X faster than that of the 80s PC revolution, 2X faster than that of 90s Internet Boom and 3X faster than that of recent social network adoption.” (Flurry Analytics)
25. The convergence of mobile technologies, cloud computing, gamiﬁcation, data analytics and social media has established an innovation platform with unprecedented potential.
26. The most signiﬁcant opportunities for leveraging the use of mobile technologies in business lie in the hands of your employees... (40% of workers will be mobile in less than two years*) *Gartner Symposium, San Francisco, Oct 24 2012
27. Sales Growth Productivity Service Delivery DifferentiationMobile devices are allowing sales Increase productivity by allowing Customer expectation is changing Disruptive business models andprofessionals to inﬂuence prospects people to share content with faster than ever before. Customers service experiences are appearingin new ways, and capture data each other from any location; and prospects need answers, and daily. As new business becomesessential in decision making. remotely complete tasks that are expect service in a timely manner… harder to ﬁnd, innovation is gainingMobility is allowing organisations then seamlessly integrated into anywhere. Engage your employees pace. Smartphone, tablet andto access new markets, and attract front and back-office systems; by introducing new and exciting mobile applications are changingnew customers. redesign business processes; and ways to interact with and service customer demands by presenting collaborate. customers. new opportunities for business and government.
28. A LITTLE MORE
29. Real time risk management. Largest integrated audit platform of its kind. 3 x increase in productivity.Winner - best in ﬁeld services application!
30. Event Manager. Event risk management. Increase in productivity. Captured business process.
31. Simplexity... understanding ACFI, and delivering real beneﬁts to all parties. 20% penetration of Aged CareResidential facilities in Australia
32. the ﬁrst cycling magazine application in the world; over 5,000 downloads, 80% in app purchases.
33. A mobile speciﬁc CMS system outputting to multiple mobile platforms
34. The ﬁrst Australian football code app. # 1 app in Australia and NZ and the most downloaded sporting appon iTunes until that time.
35. sales growth: the ultimate guide to food, wine and sleep experiences in Australia. Over 50,000 downloadssince launch in 2011
36. Integrated desktop and mobile ecosystem; real time messaging and expectation management. 50%reduction in service costs.
37. Over 4,000 surveys completed and over 1,000 instances of diagnosis and treatment.
38. IN CLOSINGuser experience is everything...
39. IN CLOSINGIf you want it done, make it fun
40. IN CLOSINGgive your people superpowers!
41. THANK YOUP. +61 2 9460 3307 | F. + 61 2 9460 4440ALIVEMOBILE.COM | BUILDING 6, 5 HOLT STREET MCMAHONS POINT | NSW | AUSTRALIA | 2060