1. Puma- A Large Cat or A Mountain Lion. Puma was established when the German brothers Rudi and Adi Dassler split their family company, the “Bebrüder Dassler Schuhfabrik”, into Adidas and Puma in 1948. 3rd largest sportswear manufacturer in the world . It looks Sporty, energetic and high class.
2. The PUMA logo was created first in 1948. Modified in 1967 with combination of a symbolic icon and bold typeface. Its logo has an image of a leaping Puma
3. Modified in 2000 till present Puma logo itself characterizes the brand’s reliability and its product’s competency in the global market.
4. Meaning of Armani is "desire, goal". It is of African origin, where it means "faith". Giorgio Armani (most successful Italian fashion designer) was born in 1934 and founded company in 1975. His personal fortune is worth 7 billion dollars, as of 2011.
5. The Armani logo is hard to pin down to one design. It has different Sub-Labels. Some of their sub-labels include: Giorgio Armani Armani Collezioni Emporio Armani AJ Armani Jeans AX Armani Exchange Armani Junior Armani Casa
6. For each product or line, is a sub-label and includes their own version of the Armani logo. The Giorgio Armani logo is a curved “G” completing a curved “A” in a circle logo. This Armani logo is highly recognizable all throughout the world. The Armani Exchange logo is clean and simple, depicting the “A|X trademark”. He owns a chain of worldwide cafes under the brand Emporio Armani Cafes.
7. An international coffee company and based in Seatle, Washington The first Starbucks opened in 30 March,1971 by three partners: English teacher Jerry Baldwin, history teacher Zev Siegl, and writer Gordon Bowker. The two pioneers were IL Giornale and Schultz, who combined in 1987 and gave it a new name of Starbucks Corporation. Starbucks is the largest coffeehouse company in the world, with >17,000 stores in 55 countries,(12,500 in the United States, over 1,200 in Canada and over 700 in the United Kingdom, 55 in Russia)
8. The logo of Starbucks maintains its history and tradition with which the company first made its way to fame. The latest Starbucks logo takes care of the dignity and reputation of all. With elegant shape and plain colors makes it simple but yet stylish.
9. Most successful chain of stores in the U.S. Founder of the company, Sam Walton began it with a simple logo. Firstly opened in Rogers, Arkanses in 1962 named as No.1 Retailer Its key to pleasing customer was its Low Prices. It only employ helpful & knowledgeable sales associates. Its reputation is from customer satisfaction through friendly services. Slogan – Save money Live better
10. SamWalton began with a simple logo, not specifying the style and font much. In 1964 to 1981, the Wal-Mart logo changed and consisted of a hyphen in the middle, and the fonts appearing as a little fancy in their look. In 1992 hyphen was replaced by a star and finally was replaced by an asterisk.
11. Today, the Wal-Mart logo has all the popularity it is worth of. Wal-Mart logo is well-recognized due to its popular design. Shape, Color, Fonts of its logo. The flower of the Wal-Mart logo is a symbol of the brand’s friendliness and peripheral quality.
12. A very popular online website that allows its users to upload, share and view videos. It created by three former PayPal employees- Chad Hurley, Steve Chen and Jawed Karim in Feb 2005 in San Bruno, California. First video to be uploaded was “Me at the Zoo”. In 2006, YouTube was bought by Google for $1.65 billion, and is now operated as a subsidiary of Google. Most excellent thing about YouTube is that it offers a free service and many of the videos found on its website are homemade
13. Sensibly using three popular colors: red, black and white, give the logo a bright look and instant appeal to the youth. The Bold font is used so that the name and its slogan get immediate attention. Its new logo carries its slogan “Broadcast Yourself” on it.
14. One of the biggest American multinational automotive corporations, manufactures and distributes automobiles across 6 continents. Currently the world’s fourth largest automaker. Was founded by the legendary Henry Ford along with the Dodge Brothers in 1903. Ford produced the first assembly line for automobiles. Henry Ford got this idea from a process used to slaughter pigs.
15. The last logo of Ford was updated at the celebrations of its 100th birthday in 2003 Its size and resolution has maintained the quality intended by the company. Its logo appears to be brighter with both lighter and darker shades. It maintains the same classy and funky look as ever.