A complete solution to all your needs…
Transport logistics, warehousing and supply chain management
Why Choose Magellan?
● Innovative solutions and supply chain analysis that fit our customers’ needs
● Single shipments, full service coordination, warehousing, and transportation coordination
● One contact person for all your shipping needs
● Trusted relationships with asset-based transportation and warehouse providers
● Critical and time-sensitive shipment management
● Access to our service team and customer account managers 24 hours a day
With a DOT network of more than 170,000 recognized asset truck providers,
Magellan Transport Logistics creates the contractual partnerships with these
carriers to properly match the needs of our customers to the fulfillment
requirements of our carrier partners.
● Dry van, refrigerated, flatbed, stepdeck, dropdeck
● Thousands of contacted carriers throughout North America
● More than 400,000 pieces of equipment: 40’, 45’, 48’, or 53’
● Satellite tracking and communication with tractors
● Direct communication with carrier dispatch
● Speak with each driver on every load at dispatch, arrival at
origin and destination, and completion of shipment
● The same commitment to service whether you have 1 or
1000 loads per month
● Over-dimensional, overweight, and oversized
Utilizing its relationships and contractual partnerships with a regional and
national carrier base, Magellan Transport Logistics can handle a single
shipment or a single source management of all shipments.
● One system to manage all shipments with multiple carriers
● No need to negotiate rates with numerous less-than-truckload carriers
● Volume discounts with regional and national carriers (30+ Carriers)
● Electronic tendering and real time tracing
● Drive efficiency with managed LTL consolidation for real dollar savings
● Improved carrier results through real time management
Developing dedicated and loyal relationships with all the major railroads and
truckload providers, allows Magellan to present a straightforward and effortless rail
● Contracts with all Major North American Class 1 Railroads, including Pacer
● 100% service throughout North America (United States, Canada, and Mexico)
● Interaction with rail and drayage partners through live communication and/or EDI
● Significant cost savings with effective transit time management
● Truckload conversion opportunities identified
● Single system management of all rail partners and shipments
When air is the transportation mode of choice or requirement, Magellan
Transport Logistics’ experienced staff can manage the entire process from door-
to-door. Magellan utilizes contracted air carriers for the air segments, and its
extensive network of OTR and Cartage carriers for the ground segments.
● Both domestic and international air freight services
● Custom handling, by the case or pallet
● Next day or 2nd day service
● Bonded and custom house brokerage
● Heavy cargo or charter air transport services
In today’s global marketplace, reliable, quality shipping worldwide is a
must. Magellan Transport Logistics offers unsurpassed excellence in
international shipping services through a single global system that offers
real time visibility from origin door to destination door.
● Full 20’, 40’ and 45’ container loads, using contracted ocean carriers
● Less-than-container loads
● Origin consolidation and destination deconsolidation
● Import/export documentation and customs brokerage
● Offering a true door-to-door management service
Magellan Transport Logistics utilizes the skills of a highly trained and
professional team to offer you the highest quality management, security and
service for all your warehousing needs.
● Storage, Pick & Pack, Deconsolidation, and Distribution
● Proprietary system for quick, easy enhancement solutions
● Special project processing and handling
● Team up with partnering warehouses for short-term solutions
● Online, web-based, real-time product inventory visibility
Supply Chain Management
Magellan Transport Logistics’ knowledgeable professionals can help you
design and implement a supply chain management strategy from order
initiation to order fulfillment.
● Strategic partners and network optimization
● Transportation management and visibility
● Single system for global visibility from raw materials to shipment of
finished goods to final end user
● Inventory control management and distribution
● Integrate all functions and personnel responsibilities
within the supply chain
SmartWay & Veteran Owned Credentials
• Magellan Transport Logistics is Veteran Owned Small Business
• We support the return of our Veterans through a transition program into
full time employment opportunities with Magellan.
• Magellan Transport Logistics is a top rated SmartWay Partner due to our
unique ability to convert Over the Road traffic to Bi-Modal rail shipments.
• We can help our customer reduce their overall emissions footprint to
support internal goals and expectations.
For other regional offices location & contact
information please visit
Technology, experience and expertise…
to solve logistical challenges and move your product to its destination.