Herbal Remedies To Cure Flatulence Naturally And Effectively
• Gathering of gas or wind in the abdomen and the
consequential swelling is known as flatulence.
• The gas or wind is produced in the stomach and gets collected
• It is produced equally in the stomach and bowels because of
constipation and digestive disorders.
• The air that we swallow down and which gets collected in the
stomach is known as muscle flatulence.
• Flatulence throughout the pregnancy causes a lot of
nervousness and agitation.
• To remain healthy it is essential to include herbal remedies in
• Generally coriander, turmeric, salt and chili are used natural
remedies to cure flatulence.
• Utilization of cooked asafetida is extremely good for people
with vata tendency.
• Cumin seeds are helpful for those with pitta tendency and hot
spices for people with kafa tendency.
• There are many herbal remedies that are suggested to cure
flatulence naturally and effectively.
• The best herbal remedy is to consume lots of natural foods.
• Eat radish along with black pepper and salt for 3 months on a
regular basis to get relief from wind in the abdomen and
• Orange is another best herbal remedy to cures the disorder of
• People who are suffering from dyspepsia or flatulence
because of gas or have a feeling of extensiveness should take
• By drinking one glass of orange juice in every morning clear
your bowels and alleviates constipation.
• Guava is also the best natural remedy that gives relief from
• It helps to improve your digestive system if you take it with
rock salt in every morning and evening.
• Eating jaggery after every meal ensures the creation of gas in
• Juice of potato also helps to cure flatulence.
• Eating of bitter gourd as a cooked vegetable and drinking its
juice is highly useful to cure flatulence.
• Cauliflower is an important herbal remedy to treat the people
who are suffering from flatulence.
• Take mixed juice of carrots and raw cauliflower in equal
amount to verify the formation of gas.
• Patient of flatulence should avoid eating arhar because it
produces the gas in the stomach.
• Taking of bathua as a cooked vegetable or juice is another
natural remedy to cure flatulence.
• By consuming a small quantity of cinnamon also gives relief
from heartburn caused by flatulence.
• A cumin seed is one more herbal remedy to cure flatulence.
• Grind baked cumin seeds and mix 1 teaspoon of the powder
with one teaspoon of honey and take it after the meals every
day to relieve constipation.
• These are the best herbal remedies to cure flatulence
• Along with this breathing is also best for the people who are
suffering from flatulence.
• Lie down immediately on your back after meals and take
breaths deeply up to 8 times.
• After that turn to the right and breathe 16 times, then turn to
the left and breaths 32 times.
• This exercise will allow the food to find its suitable position in
• Arozyme Capsules also helps to prevent this problem.
• The gas in the stomach will helps you to expel through the
mouth as burps or through the anus.
• These are the best herbal remedies that you are suggested
to cure flatulence naturally and effectively.