2. SIPHAMANDLA NKOSIKHONA NTULIPOTTER’S HOUSE FAMILY CHURCH (MADADENIBRANCH)BISHOP SL NTOMBELAPS. SI NTOMBELAPS. TTI GAMBUPS. X KHOZAPS. GP NTOMBELA076 425 email@example.com
3. And I, if I be lifted up from theearth, will draw all men untome.Mina, nxa ngiphakanyiswaemhlabeni, ngiyakubadonselakimi bonke.John 12 verse 32(KJV2000)
4.  Jesus Christ wants us to come to Him! Nowadays people come to church and not to Jesus. People lift their prophets, pastors, bishops, thenames of their churches, etc. and forget about liftingthe Name of Jesus. We no longer go to church to be in His presenceinstead we running after anointing and we forgetabout the anointer.Jesus Christ want us to lifthis Name, alone, up.
5.  Example: the billboard with a big picture of theprophet and his name. The church name also writtenin large fonts, but the NAME OF JESUS IS INSMALL FONTS.Jesus Christ want us to lifthis Name, alone, up.
6. Summary.This is a passage talking about Jesus and His disciples.We find that where ever Jesus was, there weremultitudes of people following Him, but whatever Hedid, like praying, He only did it with His chosendisciples and not everyone. The story continues to tellus that as the disciples were in the ship/boat and Jesuswalked on the sea and they thought it was a spirit but itwas Jesus.Matthew 14 verses 22-32
7. Summary cont…Peter than asked Him to call him so that he will knowthat it is Jesus. Jesus did that, but Peter had little faith.When Jesus and Peter came into the ship, the windceased. Verse 32
9. SummaryJesus calms the storm. Jesus was in the ship sleeping.His disciples woke Him when the storm started in thesea. Jesus woke up and rebuked the wind. He said tothe sea peace be still and the wind ceased and there wasa great calm.MARK 4 VERSES 35-41
10. THE STORMThere was astorm whenJesus wasNOT in theboat/ ship.MatthewThere was astorm whenJesus was inthe boat/ship.Mark
11.  The boat/ ship represents us, me and you. Before we were saved and born again, we had NOJesus in us. When we got saved and got born again Jesus cameinto our lives, and dwell in us.THE BOAT/ SHIP
12.  Before we were born again, storms came into ourlives. Storms destroyed us! We looked for helpedelsewhere other than in Jesus. We knocked so manydoors, we queued so many lines. We spent so muchtrying to get help. Sometimes we even thought we got the help welooking for but in no time everything vanished intothin air.The boat without Jesus.
13.  Being born again does not mean we won’t facechallenges. Yes, storms will come, but we now knowhow to handle them. We even asks ourselves WHY.BUT We just HAVE TO let Jesus take over. Just likethe disciples did, they woke Him up when they sawthe storm coming. In the boat, Jesus was not watching tv or playinggames, but He was sleeping.The boat with Jesus!
14. And Jesus said unto him, the foxes have holes, and thebirds of the air have nests, but the Son of man hasnowhere to lay his head.We must give Jesus a place in our hearts to lay his headso that when the storm comes we can wake Him up.Matthew 8 verse 20
15. It might happen that our hearts are occupied by whatwe love most. Maybe your car, your wife, yourhusband, soccer, friends etc…and we call all those thinggods!!!!!!!!!!What might occupy ourhearts?
16. There was a young man in a train. This young man hadhis earphones/headsets on. He was closing his eyesand moving his head dancing to the beats in hisheadsets. Suddenly, the train was shaking and peoplein the train were panicking. But this young man didn’tsee or heard anything. An older man went to him andtouched his shoulder, the young man opened his eyes,slowly took off his headsets and listened to this olderguy. The older guy said you don’t see we are about todie, the young man said because my father said we willreach our destination, I believe him.EXAMPLE
17. We are worried and panicking because we are notlistening to our Father.We must keep our eyes and ears away from seeing andlistening to things other than the ones our Father isshowing to us.Focus on Jesus!!!!!Moral of the story
18. So shall they fear the name of the Lord from thewest, and His glory from the rising of the sun. Whenthe enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of theLord shall lift up a standard against him.Isaiah 59 verse 19
19. 2 CORINTHIANS 13 VERSE 14THE GRACE OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, ANDTHE LOVE OF GOD, AND THE FELLOWSHIP OFTHE HOLY SPIRIT, BE WITH YOU ALL. AMEN.Conclusion