11. 2,3 1 minute ] “ Stop” What is… the time limit for testing?
12. 2,4 Start your stopwatch when the student says the first word of the passage (not the title). What is…when do you start timing?
13. 3,1 “ Remember to tell me a picture that begins with sound (repeat stimulus sound).” What is the Prompting Rule?
14. 3,2 The letters are I D s l The student says “L d s I” What are… correct responses?
15. Row 1, Col 1 3 seconds If the students does not provide the sound segment, give the next word. What is the maximum time for each sound segment? If the student provides the initial sound only, wait 3 seconds for elaboration.
16. 3,3 If the student does not get any sound correct in words 1-5 and record a score of 0. What is… the discontinue rule?
17. 3,4 3 seconds If the student does not provide the word within 3 seconds, say the word and mark the word as incorrect. What is… the maximum time for each word?
18. 4,1 A child has a score of 0 on the first five questions What is discontinue and give a score of O?
19. 4,2 Letters are p b n Student says “q d m” Omissions: Letters are t J f C Student says “t…c” Skips a row: c D s U What are… incorrect responses?
20. Row 1, Col 1 1 minute What is… the time limit for testing?
21. 4,3 Underline correct letter sounds t o b Put a slash (/) through incorrect responses t o b “ SC” if student self corrects within 3 seconds and score correct What are… scoring procedures?
22. 4,4 Oral Reading: 1 minute ] “Stop” Retelling: the student stops talking after 5 seconds, circle the total “ Stop” What is… the time limit for testing?
23. 5,1 If the child names the correct picture instead of pointing to it If the child re-names a picture and the name begins with the target initial sound Ex. This is road, barn, hand and egg. Which picture begins with /h/? Child says “highway” If the child responds with the first sound or initial sounds Ex. What sound does “clock” begin with? Child says: /k/ or /kl/ or /klo/ What are… correct responses?
24. 5,2 1 minute ] “ Stop” What is… the end of testing?
25. Row 1, Col 1 “ The sounds in ‘mop’ are /m/ /o/ /p/. Your turn. Tell me the sounds in mop”. What is the response if a student gives and incorrect answer for the practice word?
26. 5,3 If the student hesitates for 3 seconds, score as incorrect, provide the word, point to the next word and say “What word?” or If the student hesitates for 3 seconds, score as incorrect, provide the sound, point to the next sound and say “What sound?” What is…the prompting rule? Can repeat prompt as often as needed.
27. 5,4 The first time the student does not say anything for 3 seconds say, “ Try to tell me everything you can.” What is… the prompting rule? *Can only be used once.
28. Final Jeopardy
29. Kindergarten- 5 minutes First- 6 minutes Second- 10 minutes What is the total number of minutes it takes to administer the fall measures per student for each grade level?