View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
- Why did God create
- Was it for His own pleasure?
- How does God reveal Himself to us?
- Is His creation manifesting His nature?
- What are the angels?
- How did God make the angels?
And of the angels He says: “Who makes His angels
spirits and His ministers a flame of fire.”
- What material did God use when
creating the angels?
- Can we see an spirit?
- Is there really a spiritual realm?
By faith we understand that the worlds were
framed by the word of God, so that the things
which are seen were not made of things which are
- Why did God create the angels?
- Was he lonely?
- Does God need anything?
- What is the purpose
Bless the LORD, you His angels,
Who excel in strength, who do His word,
heeding the voice of His word.
Bless the LORD, all you His hosts,
you ministers of His, who do His pleasure.
- What does it mean to be ministers?
- Can angels disobey
- Are they beings
with a free will?
- Do they have a
mind or emotions?
- Can we see them?
- How many angels
did God create?
Then I looked, and I heard the voice of many
angels around the throne, the living creatures,
and the elders; and the number of them was
ten thousand times ten thousand, and
thousands of thousands
- Is the number of angels
- Do angels reproduce
as humans do?
Jesus answered and said to them,
“You are mistaken, not knowing the Scriptures
nor the power of God. For in the resurrection
they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but
are like angels of God in heaven.
- Do angels have gender?
- Are we all going to be
- When did God create
- Were they created
- How do we know that?
Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind,
and said: “Who is this who darkens counsel by
words without knowledge? Now prepare yourself
like a man; I will question you, and you shall answer
Me. “Where were you when I laid the foundations
of the earth? Tell Me, if you have understanding.
Who determined its measurements? Surely you
know! Or who stretched the line upon it? To what
were its foundations fastened? Or who laid its
cornerstone, when the morning stars sang
together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
- Who are the sons of God?
- Are there many types of angels?
- Is there a hierarchy
- Are there good and evil angels?
- Did God create them evil?
- Where did Satan come from?
- Was there really a rebellion in heaven?
- What did the prophets hear about it?
Moreover the word of the LORD came to me, saying,
“Son of man, take up a lamentation for the king of Tyre,
and say to him, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD: “You were the
seal of perfection, Full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.
You were in Eden, the garden of God; Every precious
stone was your covering: The sardius, topaz, and
diamond, Beryl, onyx, and jasper, Sapphire, turquoise,
and emerald with gold. The workmanship of your
timbrels and pipes was prepared for you on the day you
- Was the king of Tyre in Eden?
- Who is this ‘being’ full of
wisdom and beauty?
- How was he dressed?
- Why was he so important?
- Who established him?
You were the anointed cherub who covers;
I established you; you were on the holy
mountain of God; you walked back and
forth in the midst of fiery stones.
- What rank is the
cherub among angels?
- What is he covering
- Is there any danger
- Where did he abide?
- Was he in the holy
presence of God?
- Do presidents or kings have a court
that manifests their greatness?
You were perfect in your ways from the day you were
created, till iniquity was found in you.
- Can a perfect being become corrupted?
- What kind of evil was found?
- Where did it come from?
- Was it from outside or from himself?
- What is evil?
“How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of
the morning! How you are cut down to the ground,
You who weakened the nations! For you have said in
your heart: ‘I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my
throne above the stars of God; I will also sit on the
mount of the congregation on the farthest sides of
the north; I will ascend above the heights of the
clouds, I will be like the Most High.’
- What was the name of the angel?
- How did he weaken the nations?
- Did nations exist at that time?
Nations = Etnias (multitudes)
millions of angels
- How did other angels see Lucifer?
- What were Lucifer's plans?
- Does evil consist in being
- Is there liberty?
By the abundance of your trading you became filled
with violence within, and you sinned; therefore I cast
you as a profane thing out of the mountain of God;
and I destroyed you, O covering cherub, from the
midst of the fiery stones.
- What was Lucifer offering the other angels?
- What was the nature of the trade?
- Why was he filled with violence?
- Was he violent when he didn’t get
what he wanted?
- Was he conspiring against God?
- Was he jealous? or
- Was it pride?
Your heart was lifted up because of your beauty; You
corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor; I
cast you to the ground, I laid you before kings, that
they might gaze at you.
- Does Lucifer have his eyes on God or himself?- Does Lucifer have his eyes on God or himself?
- Who is he giving the glory to?- Who is he giving the glory to?
- Did evil start with the wrong decision?- Did evil start with the wrong decision?
- How does sin operate?- How does sin operate?
James 1:14-15James 1:14-15
But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by
his own desires and enticed. Then, when desire has
conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-
grown, brings forth death.
- Are we the masters
of our desires?
- Is there responsibility
- Why was Lucifer cast out
to the ground?
- Can evil and good
- What does the Holiness
of God mean?
- How many angels were
cast out from heaven?
His tail drew a third of the stars of heaven and threw
them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the
woman who was ready to give birth, to devour her
Child as soon as it was born.
So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old,
called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole
world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were
cast out with him.
- What does the dragon
and stars represent?
- Who is the woman
and the child?
- Are these fallen
angels what we
know as demons?
- Can we fight with God and win?
- Was God taken by surprise?
- What kind of God
creates beings knowing
what would happen?
- Is God in control?
- Where is Satan living now?
Now there was a day when the sons of God came to
present themselves before the LORD, and Satan
also came among them. And the LORD said to
Satan, “From where do you come?” So Satan
answered the LORD and said, “From going to and
fro on the earth, and from walking back and forth
- Who are the sons of God?
- Are they those who believe Him?
- What is Satan doing among them?
- Why did God ask him?
- Is Satan reporting to God?
- Is he everywhere, as God is?
- Can Satan do whatever he please?
- What is God telling us?
- What is Satan doing up in heaven?
Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, “Now
salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our
God, and the power of His Christ have come, for
the accuser of our brethren, who accused them
before our God day and night, has been cast down.
- Why is Satan accusing us?
- Is he justifying himself before God?
- Is not God the righteous judge of the Universe?
- What place has God reserved for Satan?
Then He will also say to those on the left hand,
‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire
prepared for the devil and his angels’
- Was the fire prepared for men?
- Why God cannot forgive the fallen angels?
- Can they repent?
- Were they deceived?
- How much do angels know about God?
- Why God didn’t destroy Satan?
- What would have been the message
to the faithful angels?
- Who is this God of love?
WHAT DID WE LEARN TODAY?
- God has made many angels to do his word and pleasure.
- Angels are spirits and cannot be seen,
unless God allows them to be seen.
- There is good and bad angels
- They were created before man and doesn’t have gender
- There is hierarchy among them
- The cherub Lucifer rebelled against God and
was cast out with a third of the host of heaven
who follow him.
- He is accusing us before God but he has been
destined to the everlasting fire.
Share your own comment …