- How do we get to know each other?
- How do we keep our relationships?
- Can you love someone that you don’t know?
- How does God reveal Himself to us?
- What is his method?
For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven
against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men,
who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, because
what may be known of God is manifest in them, for
God has shown it to them. For since the creation of
the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen,
being understood by the things that are made, even
His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are
- What does the Universe reveal about God?
- Are the wonders of creation not enough
proof of His goodness?
- Can the human body’s intelligent design
come from evolution?
- Do we have an excuse?
- Does your culture or where you’re from matter?
- Why did God
- Is God teaching us through His creation?
It is written in the prophets, ‘And they shall all be
taught by God.’ Therefore everyone who has heard
and learned from the Father comes to Me.
- How many get taught by God?
- What is His creation teaching us?
- Can we hear God’s voice?
- How does God speak to us?
- What happens when He speaks to us?
- Can we recognize Him?
- In which way does He speak to us?
It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits
nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit,
and they are life.
- Is the Word of God
talking to our spirit?
- Can a baby hear in
his mother’s womb?
- In how many ways
can we communicate?
- Is our spirit dead
and as such
the voice of God?
- Can we trust our
- What happens
when God talks?
- Does He think
as we do?
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your
ways My ways,” says the LORD.
“For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are
My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than
your thoughts. “For as the rain comes down, and the
snow from heaven, and do not return there, but water
the earth, and make it bring forth and bud, that it may
give seed to the sower and bread to the eater, so shall
My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not
return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please,
and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.
- How powerful
is God’s word?
- Is He able to fulfill
- How is our intelligence
to other animals?
- Do we have God’s attributes of creating?
- Can we appreciate beauty or art?
- Who gave us this ability?
- Can we reason with God?
1 Corinthians 1:19-20
1 Corinthians 1:19-20
For it is written:
“I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and bring to
nothing the understanding of the prudent.”
Where is the wise?
Where is the scribe?
Where is the disputer of this age?
Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this
- Can we get to know God through our understanding?
- What kind of wisdom do we need to find Him?
- Who gives us this kind of wisdom and understanding?
- What do we need first of all
to achieve this wisdom?
- How can we please God?
But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for
he who comes to God must believe that He is, and
that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek
- What is faith?
- Do you have faith?
- What do you believe?
- Do you believe in God?
You believe that there is one God. You do well.
Even the demons believe—and tremble!
- Do demons have faith by believing?
- Can we build a strong and safe house
without the proper foundation?
- How important is to understand
the meaning of faith?
- What is faith then?
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the
evidence of things not seen.
- What are your hopes?
- Can you trust in your hopes?
- Do you have the power
to make them happen?
- Can we trust in God’s promises?
- Is your faith founded on your beliefs
or on His promises?
- What is God's promise?
in hope of eternal life which God, who cannot lie,
promised before time began
- Doesn’t eternal life
mean to know Him?
- Is there a difference
between knowing Him
and knowing about Him?
- Can we live separated
- Is God’s desire for us to live?
Say to them: ‘As I live,’ says the Lord GOD, ‘I have
no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the
wicked turn from his way and live. Turn, turn from
your evil ways! For why should you die, O house of
- Do we have a responsibility
regarding our destiny?
- What do we need to do
to inherit Eternal Life?
- Is Faith necessary to
- How do we get Faith?
So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the
word of God.
- How does our Faith grows?
- What effect has on us hearing the word of God?
- What happens when we believe it in our heart?
- Is it necessary to act upon the Word of God
to see any results?
If anyone wills to do His will, he shall know
concerning the doctrine, whether it is from God or
whether I speak on My own authority.
WHAT DID WE LEARN TODAY?
- God teaches all of us by what He has done
and said in the scriptures
- God speaks to our spirit
- We cannot understand nor reason God
- He is pleased with those who believe Him
- Faith is believing Him, not in Him
- He has promised Eternal Life for those who believe Him
- Faith comes by hearing and doing His word
Share your own comment …