- Does God try His creation?
- Did Adam spirit die?
- Who execute death?
- When a child breaks something,
What does he say?
- Does he take the blame?
- What was Adam response
to God’s question?
(Where are you?)
- Did he recognize his mistake?
- Why did Adam hide from God?
- Was he afraid?
Genesis 3:10-11Genesis 3:10-11
So he said, “I heard Your voice in the garden, and I
was afraid because I was naked; and I hid myself.”
And He said, “Who told you that you were naked?
Have you eaten from the tree of which I commanded
you that you should not eat?”
- Did Adam answer
- What is he thinking?
- Is he communicating
- Do dead people
- Who told Adam?
- Is there a new teacher?
- Why did God ask Adam
and wait for an answer?
- He didn’t know?
- Wasn’t God there
when it happen?
Genesis 3:12Genesis 3:12
Then the man said, “The woman whom You gave to be
with me, she gave me of the tree, and I ate.”
- Who is Adam blaming?
- Is he blaming God?
- Did God defend Himself?
- Did He condemn Adam?
- Why didn’t God warn man about Lucifer?
- What type of God gives His creation
the liberty to follow (obey) Him?
- What happened with the woman?
Genesis 3:13Genesis 3:13
And the LORD God said to the woman,
“What is this you have done?”
The woman said,
“The serpent deceived me, and I ate.”
- What did the woman answer?
- Did she say the truth?
- Did she blame anyone?
Genesis 3:14Genesis 3:14
So the LORD God said to the serpent: “Because you
have done this, you are cursed more than all cattle, and
more than every beast of the field; On your belly you
shall go, and you shall eat dust all the days of your life.
- What did God say and to whom?
- Was he talking to the animal or Satan?
- Did God know who did it?
- Did He ask the serpent its
version of the account?
- Did the serpent have
feet before the curse?
- Didn’t creation start
suffering as a
consequence of sin?
Genesis 3:15Genesis 3:15
And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and
between your seed and her Seed; He shall bruise your
head, and you shall bruise His heel.”
- What did God create
between Satan and
- Is the seed of Satan all
his demon followers?
- Who is the seed of
- Where is the wound
- How do you kill a serpent?
- Can you kill a spirit?
- Is not a wound to
the head mortal?
- Was God giving
hope to mankind?
- What is He announcing?
- Is a wound to
the heel mortal?
- Who is getting wounded?
Genesis 3:16Genesis 3:16
To the woman He said: “I will greatly multiply your
sorrow and your conception; In pain you shall bring
forth children; Your desire shall be for your husband,
and he shall rule over you.”
- Have we eradicated women’s
pain in giving birth?
- Was there pain before
- What does it mean
- Is pain wrong?
- Doesn’t pain warn us?
- What is the meaning of subjecting the desire of
the woman to man?
- Is God talking about her will or rights?
- Was man deceived?
- Who is responsible before God?
- Was God protecting the woman
by placing her under the authority of man?
- Didn’t the woman show weakness in the face of deceit?
- What does man suppose to do?
- Shouldn’t he protect the woman?
- What did God mean by
‘subdue’ all his creation?
- Is man fulfilling his mandate?
Genesis 3:17-19Genesis 3:17-19
Then to Adam He said, “Because you have heeded the
voice of your wife, and have eaten from the tree of
which I commanded you, saying, ‘You shall not eat of it’:
Cursed is the ground for your sake; In toil you shall eat
of it all the days of your life. Both thorns and thistles it
shall bring forth for you, and you shall eat the herb of
- Why did God cursed the
ground because of man sin?
- What is man eating now?
- Why is he eating now
the herb of the field?
- Are the trees not
- How much is our toil
to bring food home?
- Is God angry?
- What does it mean not to
believe in his word?
- Was not all creation affected
by man’s disobedience?
- What is God declaring by
going back to dust?
- Is not death in time?
Genesis 3:20Genesis 3:20
And Adam called his wife’s name Eve,
because she was the mother of all living.
- Why did Adam change the
name of the woman?
- What is the significance of
‘Mother of the living’ for
- Did Adam believe in the
promise made by God?
- Was Adam declaring that they
would live in spite of their sin?
Genesis 3:21Genesis 3:21
Also for Adam and his wife the LORD God made tunics
of skin, and clothed them.
- What did God do?
- What was Adam and Eve wearing?
- Did God accept the covering of fig leaves?
- What is this telling us?
- Does He only accept His provision?
- Did they dress themselves? Or
Did God dress them?
- Where did God get the skins of animals?
- What did He have to do?
- Why did he kill the innocent
animals instead of the sinners?
- What does this sacrifice means?
- Who are God’s children?
- Are they independent yet?
- What is God teaching them?
- Did Adam and Eve know what
death was before the sacrifice?
- Did God give them what they
deserve or what they needed?
- Is God merciful & full of grace?
The LORD has appeared of old to me, saying: “Yes, I
have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with
lovingkindness I have drawn you.
- Was His word fulfilled?
- Who paid for the
- The innocent?
- Does God love man
more than the animals?
- What could Adam and
Eve do by themselves
to reestablish their
relationship with God?
- What was Adam and
Eve attitude when
God clothed them?
- Did they allow Him?
- Did they trust Him?
- Did they repent of
Genesis 3:22-24Genesis 3:22-24
Then the LORD God said, “Behold, the man has become
like one of Us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he
put out his hand and take also of the tree of life, and
eat, and live forever” therefore the LORD God sent him
out of the garden of Eden to till the ground from which
he was taken.
Genesis 3:22-24Genesis 3:22-24
So He drove out the man; and He placed cherubim at
the east of the garden of Eden, and a flaming sword
which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of
- Who is God talking to?
- Who is like God?
- What did Adam and Eve
find by eating of the tree?
- How does God know
- Is not Him omniscient?
- How did man know
- Was not by experience?
- What would have happen if man ate
from the tree of life?
- Wouldn’t he live forever?
- Does God want evil to live in man forever?live in man forever?
- By not allowing man to eat from the tree of lifefrom the tree of life,
Is God showing His kindness toward man?
- Why did God drove out
man from perfection?
- Is not God Holy?
- What is Holiness?
For this is what the high and exalted One says—
he who lives forever, whose name is holy:
“I live in a high and holy place,
but also with the one who is contrite
and lowly in spirit,
to revive the spirit of the lowly
and to revive the heart of the contrite.
- How can we keep water pure and clear?
- Can evil and good abide together?
- Is not separation the only way to Holiness?
- How can we get back to a Holy God?
WHAT DID WE LEARN TODAY?
- We cannot justify ourselves before God.
- Man was not deceived and suppose to protect women.
- Creation suffers as a consequence of man sin.
- God loves man and gives him the promise of a deliverer.
- In His love for us He sacrificed the innocent for the guilty.
- There is consequences in not believing God.
- God is Holy and our sin has separated us from Him.
- Not allowing man to eat from the tree of life
God is delivering us from everlasting evil in ourselves.
Share your own comment …