1. Internet Safety For Kids By Conor Daly and Bobby Kent
2. One day there was a kid named Joe who didn’t know how to be safe onthe computer. And then he did not ask to go on the computer.
3. Then he went on a website he neverwent on before. Then he saw an ad, and clicked on it.
4. He could not click out of the ad and he got worried!
5. He went to tell his parents about the ad that he could not get out of because he knew that was the right thing to do!
6. So his mom told him: You didthe right thing by telling meabout the ad. His mom also toldhim…
7. How to be safe on the computer.• Do not give out any personal information to anyone!• Do not be mean• Choose a username that does not say anything about you• Remember to always check with your parents BEFORE you go on a new website• Keep your password to your self• A strong password includes numbers, symbols and letters• Do not reply to a message if you do not know how sent it• Don’t meet online friends in person unless you have met then before
8. So if you do that, you’ll be safe!THE END!!